• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft is a bust... onto FA!

Twinblade

Going about things the "Spurs Way" doesn't work when you trade away first round picks for nothing and a future pick two years down the road.

• Moderators

Have we not learned anything from this season....IN BUD WE TRUST

STOP LOSING FAITH HAWKS FANS.....and Act like we been to the ECF, draft is not going to get us over the top...Free Agency will.

#WAKEUP

Yeah. F Tony Parker and Kawhi Leonard. The draft didn't do jack for the Spurs. It was all no D chuckers! Act like you've been there!

• Like 1

Have we not learned anything from this season....IN BUD WE TRUST

STOP LOSING FAITH HAWKS FANS.....and Act like we been to the ECF, draft is not going to get us over the top...Free Agency will.

#WAKEUP

Hawks were disappointing in the 2nd half.

I am find with that. UK wins a ring if they ride Ulis this year.

I loved the twins though, and Ulis too. But Ulis won't fit the same in the league and I guess having a Kentucky player on the Hawks is just too distant of a dream

Edited by Flight

Wow.. Some folks on this board are not happy unless they are bitching. I mean we have no idea how this plays out and the board sounds like spoiled f***ing brats!

SMFH at the butthurt people on this board.

Calling Bud a loser? I mean get a f***ing life CLOWNS!!!

• Moderators

I loved the twins though, and Ulis too. But Ulis won't fit the same in the league and I guess having a Kentucky player on the Hawks is just too distant of a dream

I wanted Dakari in the second round. Nazr Mohammed had a very solid nba career as a journeyman reserve.