• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks draft Marcus Eriksson

NBASupes

No depth in the playoffs. How do you build depth? The draft. 

What do we do? Go out for drinks and tell the parking attendant to do whatever he wanted.

False...we need to get out of the losing mentality...We need to reload with players than can contribute right away....drafts some international players and let them develope overseas; the real key is free agency.

Please Hawks fans...don't be the 76ers...they have good draft picks in the last 3 years and they still suck....

• Like 2

• Moderators

"Oh, ASSETS! I didn't see the T!"

~wes

• Like 3

• Moderators

I don't mind a Euro stash for someone we think has upside in the second at all if we didn't see anyone we liked there. So put me down as more ok with the asset management of our 2nd than the asset management of our first.

When your roster is strong and you are up against the cap, stashes make perfect sense. The extra 2nds from Washington in god knows what years will probably be much of the same. You either get 1-4 rookie controlled years or free agent rights to experienced 25-30 year old international players. It can pay off in the end if you don't need players to round out your rotation. I'm shocked some team hasn't just tried to stockpile 4 2nds a year and build an effective overseas pipeline at 1-2 foreign teams. College level 2nds are pretty worthless.

When your roster is strong and you are up against the cap, stashes make perfect sense. The extra 2nds from Washington in god knows what years will probably be much of the same. You either get 1-4 rookie controlled years or free agent rights to experienced 25-30 year old international players. It can pay off in the end if you don't need players to round out your rotation. I'm shocked some team hasn't just tried to stockpile 4 2nds a year and build an effective overseas pipeline at 1-2 foreign teams. College level 2nds are pretty worthless.

Disagree here. Id argue there are far more Parsons, Millsaps, and Greens than there are Manu's.