• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Put J Smoove Back in #5!

LastDon

Damn y'all, this stuff hurts to read. I'd welcome him back with open arms, but it's obvious he's no longer welcome here.

Cleveland love their hometown hero..Atliens let people like Barkley trick them into hating theirs..All those big jumpers that boy hit for us and the fans let Kenny and Chuck trick them into booing the guy every time he shot.. Kenny and Chuck sit right there in Atlanta and have zero knowledge of the team.. Josh probably would have hit a few more jumpers with fan support.. That J that everyone is hating on was falling like rain with Houston..

Guess the Squawkers didn't see how that boy showed heart and turned that clipper series around with Houston with them 20 big points in that playoff game or how he threw like five straight lobs to Dwight.. I hope he stays there and continue to do well..They say the improvement with his J comes from Kevin McHale having him make 300 jumpers everyday after practice...

I'm such a Hawks fan that I supported Woodson and Drew..but the truth is they weren't very good coaches..Look how broke Sefalosha and Bazemore jumpers were when we got them..If Bud could fix them I would love to see how he could build on what McHale has started with Josh..

Edited by LastDon
  • Like 1

Believe it or not..Smith picked up a lot of things from finally being around a quality left handed player in Harden..Towards the end of the year he began to look much craftier with the basketball which prolly came from his time in the gym with James.. if anyone was garbage it was Joe..We paid him 20 mil and he didn't elevate Marvin or Josh game..they were basically the same player year in and year out..

Nothing to forgive from me, I still don't want him on this team. Seen that movie before, don't need to see it again.

I said the same thing about Home Alone 2, but saw it again and loved it!!!! Keviiiiiinnnnnnnnn!!!!

Having said that, if I never see Smoove in a Hawks jersey again, it'll be too soon...

I agree that Smoove played much better than regular old Smoove towards the end of last season but I'm not sure if he can keep it up. Smoove is known for inconsistency and I think it's trouble for Houston.

Dang I see no bad plays in a highlight video. He must be so good.

Who plays perfect basketball?? Its a highlight tape..y'all only speak of his bad plays like he can't be substituted..so the tape highlights the positive aspects that this guy can bring to the table..

He wouldn't be brought in to be the man..He would be brought in to contribute..This guy doesn't have an ego he came off the bench for the rockets for the good of the team..

Edited by LastDon

I agree that Smoove played much better than regular old Smoove towards the end of last season but I'm not sure if he can keep it up. Smoove is known for inconsistency and I think it's trouble for Houston.

No actually he played like #5 Josh Smith the one that help lead the hawks to six consecutive playoff appearances.. #6 Smith was horrible mainly because Brandon Jennings is a hater due to us kicking the bucks ass and Stan is a hater cause we were rivals with the magic..the scheme and lack of faith nearly destroyed this man..

No actually he played like #5 Josh Smith the one that help lead the hawks to six consecutive playoff appearances.. #6 Smith was horrible mainly because Brandon Jennings is a hater due to us kicking the bucks ass and Stan is a hater cause we were rivals with the magic..the scheme and lack of faith nearly destroyed this man..

Ya, it was Smoove who led us to the playoffs all those years, it had nothing to do with Horford and JJ.

• Admin
i always hated him on the team ... I was never a fan of him or his game ... He would cost us so many games with his absolutely dumb plays ... The ill advised three point shooting ... Throwing the ball away ... He would kill our rally's so many times ... His vastly overrated defense ... He was lazy out there too ... His perimeter d was terrible and the worst part was he thought he was awesome ... He didn't listen to the coach ... He pouted all the time .... He would always let his man get by him so that he could block try to block his man from behind .... There is a reason the Pistons just out and out released him with such a big contract left ... He was doing the same thing there and hurting their team.
  • Like 1

i always hated him on the team ... I was never a fan of him or his game ... He would cost us so many games with his absolutely dumb plays ... The ill advised three point shooting ... Throwing the ball away ... He would kill our rally's so many times ... His vastly overrated defense ... He was lazy out there too ... His perimeter d was terrible and the worst part was he thought he was awesome ... He didn't listen to the coach ... He pouted all the time .... He would always let his man get by him so that he could block try to block his man from behind .... There is a reason the Pistons just out and out released him with such a big contract left ... He was doing the same thing there and hurting their team.

Well why were we always one of the better defensive teams under Woodson? How were we able to mask the defensive inefficiency of Bibby and Lue? So when we would Switch everything Josh wouldn't check smalls on the perimeter?? I'm sick of this stupid argument the notions are already preconceived.. Y'all gone feel how y'all feel and I will feel how I feel..Aaron Baynes is making 5 mil and no one wants a block and a steal for the vet min..cool.. Edited by LastDon

Did he ever get arrested? Did he fail any drug tests??

Right, because that's the only measure of a person's character, professionalism and respect towards authority aren't.  In fact, I remember it clearly that the reason that Josh was suspended for "conduct detrimental to the team" in his last season with the Hawks was because he was caught in traffic after spending all morning giving toys away to orphans and feeding the homeless thus missing practice but Larry Drew was just a hater, yo.