• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

korver starting at the 3?

WillyMo

Options?

Gee.  I didn't realize that the free agency period was over, the trade

deadline had passed and we were now all ready and set for the

season to begin.

As I posted earlier, it ain't over 'til it's over and it ain't over yet.

to_keep_order.gif

• Like 4

• Moderators

teague

hardaway

korver

dennis

baze

thabo

we've no other options 

You have to mix Hardaway and Thabo and Korver and Baze if you are looking at those sets.  You can't have two poor scorers and good defenders and two good scorers and mediocre to terrible defenders.  Mix and match.

• Like 3

• Moderators

If everyone is healthy then it's Teague/Korver/Thabo/Sap/Horf with Hardaway baze coming off the bench.

Hardaway is our next Ginobilli project.

You have to mix them.  Whether Baze is big enough to play SF, I'll guess we'll find out this year.

• Moderators

You have to mix them.  Whether Baze is big enough to play SF, I'll guess we'll find out this year.

Agreed but Bud always does that anyway.   He rarely subs in the whole bench at once...except the all star game.

• Premium Member

I'm talking myself into this notion, based mainly on how he replied to the one question in the exit interview, that Bud's told Scott he wants him to come back ready to guard the 3... first thing out of his mouth was that he wants to improve his foot speed and improve his defense.

I'm talking myself into this notion, based mainly on how he replied to the one question in the exit interview, that Bud's told Scott he wants him to come back ready to guard the 3... first thing out of his mouth was that he wants to improve his foot speed and improve his defense.

Oh please no. Just...no. Scott is absolutely hot garbage. I'm going to hate this if Scott is our backup SF plan.