• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another day another player about to join Cleveland

I don't know about that being a gimp and not adding anything to the team. I bet the same was said when JR Smith and Schumpert were going to the Cavs no one though much of it and they burned our #$#$ ss. They didn't do alot vs Golden State but they still helped them get there to the finals. Let see the Hawks did add Splitter but other than him who as championship experience on the Hawks? Vet players can help the unexperienced players simmer down during the pressure of the playoffs.

• Like 1

I don't know about that being a gimp and not adding anything to the team. I bet the same was said when JR Smith and Schumpert were going to the Cavs no one though much of it and they burned our #$#$ ss. They didn't do alot vs Golden State but they still helped them get there to the finals. Let see the Hawks did add Splitter but other than him who as championship experience on the Hawks? Vet players can help the unexperienced players simmer down during the pressure of the playoffs.

BINGO. While the cavaliers are stacking their chips, the Hawks are in stop gap mode. IM STILL trying to figure out how Cleveland has all this money to spend, and the Hawks dont...........cap or no cap, Cleveland is STACKING CHIPS and might run away with the East this coming season......

AND THATS NOT INCLUDING VAREJAO who is coming back........

Edited by atlhawks1

I can't believe this board losing it over Jefferson signing, difference between Smith and shump is they can actually still play by the way what experience did they have, how's those pickups different than hardaway Jr and splitter they aren't, but some people love complaining about something

• Like 2

• Premium Member

My fondest memories of this guy are from the NBA Live and 2K games around 2007.

He will be a decent verrry end of bench player but are we really upset about this?

BINGO. While the cavaliers are stacking their chips, the Hawks are in stop gap mode. IM STILL trying to figure out how Cleveland has all this money to spend, and the Hawks dont...........cap or no cap, Cleveland is STACKING CHIPS and might run away with the East this coming season......

AND THATS NOT INCLUDING VAREJAO who is coming back........

Has there been any of the new 2015 posters who have been positive posters? It's okay to disagree but damn, I feel like all the newer posters have been raging all season. I've been lurking.  Tipsy question. beer.gif

• Like 1

You spelled a$$ wrong...

Its not just the Jefferson move its the mentality Cleveland has that nothing will be good enough till they win it all.They keep stacking players while the Hawks bring in reclamation projects.True Jefferson isn't what he used to be but he must have something left. See what a superstar does other players want to win with him. I guess Milsap is our superstar but how many players are signing with the Hawks to win a championship?

Its not just the Jefferson move its the mentality Cleveland has that nothing will be good enough till they win it all.They keep stacking players while the Hawks bring in reclamation projects.True Jefferson isn't what he used to be but he must have something left. See what a superstar does other players want to win with him. I guess Milsap is our superstar but how many players are signing with the Hawks to win a championship?

Jefferson signed on a vet min deal. We could have signed him if we really wanted to, but he's not taking anybody anywhere at his age.
  • Like 1