• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well, We're Movin' on Up...

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

FWIW, in their "Ultimate Standings" the Falcons rank 60th and the Bravos rank 82nd, while the Hawks rank 29th (out of 122 four-sport franchises).

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/13875380/espn-magazine-2015-ultimate-standings

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Bud's the man, but we been knew this.  I wonder what trick he's gonna pull out his hat this year.  Last year there was a strong emphasis on team steals.  With Edy and Moose expected to contribute, I expect many more PNR alley-oops.

He said rebounding is a focal point this year.  Very interdasting considered he kinda poo-pooed it last season IIRC.

Can someone post our starters rebounding stats compared to other teams starters to see how they ranked? Yes, I'm too lazy to do it.

I would like to think our bench rebounding was horrible especially wiith Pero, Splitter is an obvious upgrade.

He said rebounding is a focal point this year.  Very interdasting considered he kinda poo-pooed it last season IIRC.

IIRC he was talking specifically about offensive rebounding and preferring instead to get back on defense.  How many time did he say the guards/SFs have to help with defensive rebounding?

IIRC he was talking specifically about offensive rebounding and preferring instead to get back on defense.  How many time did he say the guards/SFs have to help with defensive rebounding?

He certainly said that last season but I was referring to this from a few days ago ...

http://atlantahawks.blog.ajc.com/2015/10/12/budenholzer-comments-on-first-two-preseason-games/

One of the things Budenholzer wanted to improve this season is rebounding. Against the Cavaliers, the Hawks pulled down 46 rebounds (nine offensive). Against the Pelicans, they had 48 rebounds (five offensive).

“It’s an area we are trying to improve and give daily attention, daily focus,” Budenholzer said. “Again, you see some signs of positive examples and times when we need to continue to emphasis it.”

CViv promises a more in-depth article about Hawks rebounding but I haven't seen it yet.

For anyone who's interdasted...

~lw3

All we need now to silence the critics is an isolation scorer who can, as Steve Smith so eloquently stated in our season preview, "Dump Bud Ball".  FOH Steve.

Bud never ceases to amaze me.  He could eliminate every team in the NBA's main weakness in a year's time with little personnel change. 

Edited by benhillboy

Did we not celebrate the First Lady of HS's 10,000th post?  I'm over here thinking I'm an OG.  Yous a OG X Triple OG^2(3.14)xy.