• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Winning like we won last season so far

sturt

Making the opponent look good without burying them, pulling out the victory in the waning moments of the game, all while giving their fans hope to drive back home with. Didn't Ric Flair make a career out of doing this???

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Making the opponent look good without burying them, pulling out the victory in the waning moments of the game, all while giving their fans hope to drive back home with. Didn't Ric Flair make a career out of doing this???

Speaking of Ric Flair, ESPN is making a 30 for 30 on him. 

WOOOOOO!!!!!

22 hours ago, DrReality said:

Glad we r getting into the groove and showing resiliency.  Reflects our maturity as a team.  

Hows JYD doing up yonder.  

They're 5-0 and I'm sure he's already ascended to a vocal leader, but the shooting percentages look bad and Baze blocks more shots in 1 game than he has in 5.

.365 from the field (ugh!), .647 from the line (double ugh!), and more turnovers than assists definately ain't like the DeMarre we know.  But again, 5-0, 15 milly banked.

I'm sure the dividends are paying off mostly on the defensive side.  DeRozan expends so much energy on isolations he's spent on defense a lot, and I wouldn't want Ross guarding a scoring wing under any circumstance.  DeMarre was brought in to make everyone's job a little easier more so than anything he can add raw production-wise.

• Premium Member

So, last night, same basic narrative... albeit we separated from them a little later than we'd been doing... pretty much closed them out after 3 minutes remaining.

Anxious to see this next test, given how they played us in post-season... can they compete with us w/o a gamer like Pierce? Maybe they can, but I'll believe it when I see it.

• Premium Member
On 11/7/2015, 8:03:25, Peoriabird said:

It was a $60 million dollar mistake period!

Every contract the last couple years has looked like a mistake. Parson's, Harrison Barne's, Terrance Ross's contracts all look like a joke. Gotta just accept that middling talent  is getting paid what was traditionally a star salary on this league. That's the market.