• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game vs Pels

Peachtree Hoops @peachtreehoops

Hawks announce that Teague, Sefolosha and Korver are probable for Friday in New Orleans. Mike Muscala is questionable with the ankle sprain.

Im not worried about the wings. Baze will take Evans. But Davis is another story.  He may have a monster game. I hope we don't have a let down with them fighting hard for their first win and playing in their building where we struggled last year

This is actually a depleted Pelicans team. It's a trap game though despite them being depleted.

Evans is out until later this month and if Asik plays at all he'll be very limited (not a good offensive player but has given Horford trouble in the past). Jrue Holiday may still be on a minutes restriction.

• Like 1

Pelicans should be more worried about facing yet another high scoring backcourt than the Hawks should be about Davis.  If you haven't noticed, they've allowed Curry to average 47ppg through two games against them and gave career highs of 37 and 30 to noted scorers CJ McCollum  and Evan Fournier respectively.  It's gotten so bad that they signed Toney Douglas off the street in an attempt to stem that tsunami of backcourts going off on them.

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

I wonder who will play tomorrow if everyone actually plays tonight? If we were to split the weekend series I'd much rather beat Washington.

I agree, if they had to lose one this weekend I'd actually be okay with it being New Orleans, don't want to fuel the fire for those at Washington who think certain things.