• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Go get Josh Smith...........

Hawkmoor

He cant be traded until December 15.  The clippers want him gone YESTERDAY. I say gamble and trade Scott for him straight up. I like Scott, but Bud doesnt. If Smith can come off the bench and create shots for others and rebound like he did in the playoffs for Houston last year, its worth a small gamble to bring him back. Scott's jumper isnt consistent, so its not like the Hawks would be giving up any scoring. At this point, DO SOMETHING. We all know what Smith can bring when he is not looking to shoot the 3 pointer. He can block shots, get steals, all the things that Scott cannot do.

The Clippers would have to throw somebody else in there to make the salaries work. 

Harden-assist.gif

dunktime.gif

save.gif

Edited by Hawkmoor

• Premium Member

No.  The Hawks need to be looking at what they can do to help this team be great in the long run.  They should avoid trying to put these quick fix band aids on this sinking ship.  In the case of Josh Smith, he would poke more holes in the ship than anything else.  Stay away from him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

So the guy who's gotten kicked off of 3 teams in less than a year is the answer?   Good thinking.  

I'm convinced we're being trolled by Dolfan.  These can't be real posts.

27 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

0 star post ... 

Only player I would want less on this team then Smith is Paul Pierce

This thread is now about what player you'd want less on this team.  My entry ... $chwaggggy P!

4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Hilarious ... he registered his first assist to Kobe ever this past weekend 

Yeah, they were laughing about that on NBARadio this morning.  Said, "Can you just go ahead and admit you hate each other already?"

I almost drove off the road laughing.

1 hour ago, DocWilkins said:

This ultimately would be a very poor SMOOOOOVE on the Hawks part. Friends don't let friends do Mid-Range Shawty....

It should be a PSA like those old AD Council commercials, with a Hawks logo in the background...

• Like 1