• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mack has been balling

NBASupes

Hawks didn't play Mack.  So far, they haven't played Captain Kirk.  So far, we're coming out even in the deal.

Captain Kirk has had time to work out with "Bud Ball"  and should be good to go, if and when we ever wish

to allow him into a game.  We read that he's a great defender and sometimes plays the 2 guard.

15 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks didn't play Mack.  So far, they haven't played Captain Kirk.  So far, we're coming out even in the deal.

Captain Kirk has had time to work out with "Bud Ball"  and should be good to go, if and when we ever wish

to allow him into a game.  We read that he's a great defender and sometimes plays the 2 guard.

Luckily, the first game he plays is against his old squad on Friday night :-)

Just now, kg01 said:

Oh, my bad.  Didn't realize Northcyde was in you (hehe).

Ummmmmmm... :-|

(chirp chirp)

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

According to Bud we're just looking for Kirk to help us out in one game so you never know when that game will be.   We can afford to have guys like that because we're so deep at every position except for PG

Utah needed a point guard.  Bud said no to Teague, but you can have Sheldon.  I did yall a favor, do me one later on.   Kirk was brought in just in case dennis or teague got hurt.  Unless that happens, Kirk will get no action.

Edited by Hawkmoor

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Utah needed a point guard.  Bud said no to Teague, but you can have Sheldon.  I did yall a favor, do me one later on.   Kirk was brought in just in case dennis or teague got hurt.  Unless that happens, Kirk will get no action.

Who was brought in in case Splitter gets hurt?

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

Bud already has Scott, Moose, etc. Why bring in someone when those guys still need a chance to prove themselves.

Because neither one is a center and Moose isn't very good.   They've had ample opportunity to prove themselves.   They are what they are at this point.  

Mack scoring very well but that's about it.  

Boston looks like we did last year if you take out the magical January: total team trust, toughness, well-defined roles, good health, and a dreadlocked SF as the glue.   Them boys gonna make some noise.  

I know a lot of people don't like Ainge, but dude is killing it.  Current third seed with a middling payroll, value contracts everywhere with tens of millions coming off the next few years, a young coaching prodigy, and a projected 4th overall pick this summer.  Damn.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Mack scoring very well but that's about it.  

Boston looks like we did last year if you take out the magical January: total team trust, toughness, well-defined roles, good health, and a dreadlocked SF as the glue.   Them boys gonna make some noise.  

I know a lot of people don't like Ainge, but dude is killing it.  Current third seed with a middling payroll, value contracts everywhere with tens of millions coming off the next few years, a young coaching prodigy, and a projected 4th overall pick this summer.  Damn.

Man, our play has been frustrating at times this year but that Brooklyn pick has been killing me. We tracked it so much here and now Boston is going to be the one to get the high pick? Damn indeed.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, cam1218 said:

Man, our play has been frustrating at times this year but that Brooklyn pick has been killing me. We tracked it so much here and now Boston is going to be the one to get the high pick? Damn indeed.

And that is complete BS to be honest. They tried their hardest to give us the crappiest pick possible, but now they look like they are tanking  just to give the Celts a top 3 pick. I know it's not intentional but something about that doesn't sit right with me.

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, hawkman said:

And that is complete BS to be honest. They tried their hardest to give us the crappiest pick possible, but now they look like they are tanking  just to give the Celts a top 3 pick. I know it's not intentional but something about that doesn't sit right with me.

We have to remember that we're cursed as a franchise.   And for good reason.  11084916_1619078914988140_1152702397_n.j

We haven't built up enough good will yet to break the curse.   The statue was a good start.  casting off the ASG helped.   Steve Smith for JR was a backslide.  We're just not there yet.

• Like 2