Dennis becomes active beside the court in ATL

rd79

I think it might be a move to invest in atlanta to create jobs, so that he can get his family over easier. In Canada its 500000$ investment or the creation of 6 jobs to get a "greencard". It should be cheaper in america.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I think it might be a move to invest in atlanta to create jobs, so that he can get his family over easier. In Canada its 500000$ investment or the creation of 6 jobs to get a "greencard". It should be cheaper in america.

@gonzo  Good point about the Green Card - I think Dennis has only a work visa to play Basketball in US.  So the Green Card would be for him also.

Excerpt from USCIS:

Entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and who plan to create or preserve ten permanent full time jobs for qualified United States workers, are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence).

Up to 10,000 visas may be authorized each fiscal year for eligible entrepreneurs.

You must invest $1,000,000, or at least $500,000 in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area).  In return, USCIS may grant conditional permanent residence to the individual.

This "green card" thing could be for real. If he gets it he may employee fam members to get work visa for them.

vor 5 Stunden, gonzo sagte:

Well a "real" muslim shouldnt invest in a nightclub and dennis goes clubbing anyways so it looks to me not so passioned. I also believe okulaja will help him with investing so he has some people that talk sense into his young mind;D

See it as the wannabe cool version of "being a muslim" german style, instead of the conservative imams version and instead of the wannabe cool afro-american version which actually does involve ufo's, jakub cloning white people, funny hats and other stuff alien to euro muslims.

Cool Muslim German style go clubbing and have tatoos walking around like jersey shore.

On 3/7/2016 at 1:58 PM, rd79 said:

This "green card" thing could be for real. If he gets it he may employee fam members to get work visa for them.

Right on point, and it appears C-Viv is reading the 'squawk daily now:

Dennis Schröder will finally have a chance to be around his family – and more than three months at a time.

The Hawks point guard is part of a venture that will open the DS17 Lounge on Sunday.

Schröder is in his third season with the Hawks after they drafted the then-19 year old from Germany. Since then, he has only been able to have his family visit for short periods of time on visas.

Schröder said his number one motivation for opening the lounge was so his family could stay in the United States on work visas.

“It’s been a hard time because for 2-1/2 years I’ve haven’t been able to bring my family over (from Germany),” Schröder said. “They could only stay for three months and then had to leave. Now, we have a family business and they can stay here.

“I can’t wait to open it up.”

The lounge is located at 2285 Peachtree Road NE in Buckhead. Schröder plans to be there opening night after the Hawks host the Pacers in a 6 p.m. start Sunday. He also plans to be there often.

“When I’m in Atlanta, of course, I’m going to be there,” Schröder said. “All the fans in Atlanta can come out and see me when I’m there.”

Schröder said he has paired with a business partner who has17 years of experience in opening lounges.

9 minutes ago, rd79 said:

He really seems to love a long EEEEEEEEEEEEE, doesn't he? KYLE FOR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Before Kyle it was "J-J-J-JOOEEEEEEEEEE JOHNSON FOR THREEEEEEEEEE"