• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis becomes active beside the court in ATL

rd79

Dennis seems to be a active young man, looking for opportunities. I don't know how successful he can be but we will see. After his 1st try with a clothing line he will open a lounge in ATL soon.

He seems to strike root (is this possible to say in English?) in ATL 

He posted some more info on his instagram account:

Hey everybody !!! Just want everybody to know that Imma open my new lounge on the 13th of March (Sunday) in Atlanta ! That's the Brunch day so it starts at 12 Noon and goes until 8 pm! Then we will close for 2 hours and reopen at 10 pm !!! ADRESS IS : 2285 Peachtree Rd., NE
Atlanta, GA 30309

Edited by rd79
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rd79 said:

Dennis seems to be a active young man, looking for opportunities. I don't know how successful he can be but we will see. After his 1st try with a clothing line he will open a lounge in ATL soon.

He posted some more info on his instagram account:

I hope Dennis remembers he has  game against Indy Sunday the 13th at 6:00PM.

I think you mean "trying to put down roots" in Atlanta.

8 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

way to lose lotsa money but keep family entourage occupied with something. hope it doesnt cause family fallout. but then again, if he becomes the next mj23 it might work.

I do worry slightly about his "lifestyle."  Any young pro athlete in Atlanta will have fun but the grapevine says women are a vice for him and the "entourage" is usually a bad thing.  

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I do worry slightly about his "lifestyle."  Any young pro athlete in Atlanta will have fun but the grapevine says women are a vice for him and the "entourage" is usually a bad thing.  

You're worrying about nothing grandpa!   A 22 year old from another country with lots of money starting a nightclub that opens at 10pm.   What kind of trouble can you get into with that?

vor 3 Stunden, benhillboy sagte:

im more worried about family issues because of loosing money, not his lifestyle. dennis has a steady gf from before he made it(and no german girl can expect that he actually becomes a millionaire playing a childrensgame without his feet touching the ball, so its hard to ditch such a girl - from now on you will always doubt motives) and hes also a converted muslim. not one of these trendy american black muslims with ufo's and B.C laboratories cloning whites, but the branch that takes booze and sex srsly. loosing money on such late night businesses goes fast and requires allot of work, which needs people who you can trust and who know what they do and dont get ripped of by all the shady people in that business. so family...

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Spud is disappointed.  

when-you-realize-its-just-a-couch.jpg

Omg what is that? Lol...oh geez...I kind of like it more proportional. That looks like J lo or Kim Kardash...that's too much :-|

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Omg what is that? Lol...oh geez...I kind of like it more proportional. That looks like J lo or Kim Kardash...that's too much :-|

TBH, that response disappointed me a lil bit spud.  Too much A**?  NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

You have so much to learn, Spud2.  As a fat black man from Detroit, I would expect you'd know that J Lo's boodee prowess is vastly overrated, btw.

Get in the lab, research some boodees in your free time and come back a better man, Spud2.  I'm sure your girlfriend will understand.

Am 3.3.2016 at 00:05 , DS17Fanboy sagte:

im more worried about family issues because of loosing money, not his lifestyle. dennis has a steady gf from before he made it(and no german girl can expect that he actually becomes a millionaire playing a childrensgame without his feet touching the ball, so its hard to ditch such a girl - from now on you will always doubt motives) and hes also a converted muslim. not one of these trendy american black muslims with ufo's and B.C laboratories cloning whites, but the branch that takes booze and sex srsly. loosing money on such late night businesses goes fast and requires allot of work, which needs people who you can trust and who know what they do and dont get ripped of by all the shady people in that business. so family...

Well a "real" muslim shouldnt invest in a nightclub and dennis goes clubbing anyways so it looks to me not so passioned. I also believe okulaja will help him with investing so he has some people that talk sense into his young mind;D