Game 1: Saturday, Boston at Atlanta 7pm ESPN

Game 2: Tuesday, Boston at Atlanta , 7 p.m. TNT

Game 3: Friday, Atlanta at Boston, 8 p.m., ESPN2

Game 4: Sunday, April 24, Atlanta at Boston, 6 p.m., TNT

Game 5*: Tuesday, April 26, Boston at Atlanta, TBD

Game 6*: Thursday, April 28, Atlanta at Boston, TBD

Game 7*: Saturday, April 30, Boston at Atlanta, TBD, TNT

10 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Hopefully, we'll be posting this after Game 5...

12993344_10100664145740183_2027065172657437907_n.jpg

I need a playoff avatar.  Somebody put that face on Brad Stevens or Kelly Olynk.  Classic.

Still going to miss a lot of the first game as I'm not sure I'll be home until 8:30-8:45. That may even be generous if I'm getting dinner in Athens, I think I am. Really wish this was an 8:00 tip.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Still going to miss a lot of the first game as I'm not sure I'll be home until 8:30-8:45. That may even be generous if I'm getting dinner in Athens, I think I am. Really wish this was an 8:00 tip.

Is the "chef" waiting for rush hour to get the 'roadkill of the day' for the entree?

#THWG

NBA Adds Hustle Stats to Playoff Coverage

At Las Vegas Summer League, the NBA experimented with tracking “hustle.” In an attempt to better capture some of the “intangibles” that correlate with winning, cataloging these events seeks to make them tangible. While the LVSL stats were never made available to the public, the test run was evidently successful enough that for 2016 Playoffs, the league will collect this information for every game, and make the totals available on NBA.com.

http://nyloncalculus.com/2016/04/14/nba-adds-hustle-stats-to-playoff-coverage/

4 minutes ago, DJlaysitup said:

Just a note since my screen name refers to a past Celtic...I am a Hawks fan (true blue) and I know none of the players' names on the current Celtics.

I have no relations with the Celtics brass and I haven't talked to Belkin since the big blow-up.

GO HAWKS !!!!

We're debating whether or not you get a pass.  I'm leaning 'yes', but you may have to temporarily change your screen name.  TeagueLaysItOff is available.

6 hours ago, Lurker said:

Just fry up some blackened spaghetti at home like lw3 does and you can watch the whole game :blink:

12 hours ago, DJlaysitup said:

Just fry up some blackened spaghetti at home like lw3 does and you can watch the whole game :blink:

:laugh: Cajun spaghetti, huh?

Still voting on your username, btw.  You're losing the popular vote but the electoral college may save you. :hmm:

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Do we have/need a 'pole' on how many games it takes for the Hawks to win?

Yes.  Also, I think we need a poal on whether or not @DJlaysitup has to change his Selltiks-themed username.

13 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

I can't help but read this and think....

36286344e470ec406daaafec939465a8.jpg

So did your eggsplanation fool Mrs. Jones enough to stop calling you filthy names behind your back?  'Cause ... that's clearly you dancing on that poel ... right?