• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horf = Role player... Not Max Player.

Diesel

• Moderators

You won't stop watching.  You know that.  The problem is that role players are getting massive deals in today's NBA.  Horford is more than a mere role player but I agree that he is not performing like he needs to for this team to contend.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

You won't stop watching.  You know that.  The problem is that role players are getting massive deals in today's NBA.  Horford is more than a mere role player but I agree that he is not performing like he needs to for this team to contend.

I am so so very disappointed with the effort that I see from Horf on offense.  He doesn't even try to go inside unless he is led via pick and roll.  He's the new Josh Smith.

Has all the potential in the world, but his sawftness has led him to the perimeter.

This thread is now about things @Diesel will be doing instead of watching the Hawks ....

Rollerderby?  Diesel's gonna wiiiiiinnn .... nope.

Arrogant

Prankin his bro's ... nope

backfire

Join the Mexican special forces ..... nope.

launch fail

Fighting crime ..... nope.

Kung Fool

Epic skateboardiiiiiiii  .... nope.

And then

Male dress model?  ...... nope.

She's weak, ignore her

Ah, karaoke with his bro's ...... nope

friendly fire

Ok, skateboardin' again ... this tiiiiime .... nope

another skateboard

• Premium Member

Yeah... Karaoke.

No.  Honestly, I can't put my faith in another EC team.  So maybe I will become a Timberwolves fan.  I mean, It's Minnesota... Nobody likes Minnesota.  They have KG.  Nobody likes KG.  And b53b68f631d15a4226eb99210150e554.jpg

The mascot reminds me of one of my dogs...

Unfortunately, I hate the Twins.

9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yeah... Karaoke.

No.  Honestly, I can't put my faith in another EC team.  So maybe I will become a Timberwolves fan.  I mean, It's Minnesota... Nobody likes Minnesota.  They have KG.  Nobody likes KG.  And b53b68f631d15a4226eb99210150e554.jpg

I see you more as skateboard guy.  Go with the Jazz if you actually sac up and leave (which no one believes you will do, btw).

And I must correct you, everybody loves kg.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yeah... Karaoke.

@Sothron can help you acclimate!

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I see you more as skateboard guy.  

Feel for that first skateboard guy in your video!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Feel for that first skateboard guy in your video!

That wasn't even close to the worst skateboard gif I saw.  I didn't have the sac to post the others .... and apparently, after the video, neither did they (ohhh).

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That wasn't even close to the worst skateboard gif I saw.  I didn't have the sac to post the others .... and apparently, after the video, neither did they (ohhh).

It wasn't so much the pain as I found myself rooting for him as he made it down terrace after terrace while his arms swayed back and forth wondering when he was going to rack himself on the bar or crash to the ground and then he made it only to get blindsided by the sign.  

• Moderators
1 minute ago, AHF said:

It wasn't so much the pain as I found myself rooting for him as he made it down terrace after terrace while his arms swayed back and forth wondering when he was going to rack himself on the bar or crash to the ground and then he made it only to get blindsided by the sign.  

Did he not know the sign was there?  

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Based on his face smashing into it, I'm going with he either didn't realize it was there or totally forgot about it while concentrating on trying to stay on the rail the entire way.  More to the point, I was waiting for him to wreck much earlier and I didn't know it was there so it blindsided me as the viewer!

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I saw the sign.

(hehe, now @kg01 is going to have Ace of Base stuck in his head all day today)

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Based on his face smashing into it, I'm going with he either didn't realize it was there or totally forgot about it while concentrating on trying to stay on the rail the entire way.  More to the point, I was waiting for him to wreck much earlier and I didn't know it was there so it blindsided me as the viewer!

Clearly I have made your day.  You're welcome, sir.

3 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

I saw the sign.

(hehe, now @kg01 is going to have Ace of Base stuck in his head all day today)

Life is demaaanding, without understaaanding ....

I hate you

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Clearly I have made your day.  You're welcome, sir.

Life is demaaanding, without understaaanding ....

I hate you

Don't turn around.  Hawksfanatic may get you with another Ace of Base classic or even JayBirdHawk.  It's all that she wants.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

Don't turn around.  Hawksfanatic may get you with another Ace of Base classic or even JayBirdHawk.  It's all that she wants.

nawww.gif

I thought we was boys, AH.