• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How bad does the league want Cleveland vs. G.S. ?

Diesel

Wow, OKC in the first half were absolute world beaters. Westbrook makes me feel foolish for beefing about his turnovers and shooting percentage most of this season. Last night he was a Ferrari.  

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Wow, OKC in the first half were absolute world beaters. Westbrook makes me feel foolish for beefing about his turnovers and shooting percentage most of this season. Last night he was a Ferrari.  

Yeah, a lot of people are eating that plate of crow on Westbrook and his shot selection.

Still, the thing that worries me about them is this level of play rarely carries over multiple series.  They could very well end up in the Finals vs. CLE and take the collar.  Hope not.  They appear to be a bad matchup for both TOR and CLE.  CLE is struggling vs Biyombo but OKC has 2 guys (Ibaka/Adams) as effective as Biyombo plus they can score.

Breaking: ESPN announces it will televise Cavaliers vs. Warriors consolation series on ABC, move OKC vs. Toronto NBA Finals to ESPN Classic.

22 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I've had a mancrush on 2 non Hawks for a few years..Kawhi and Westbrook...wow

Let's be honest, you've got mancrushes on a lot more than 2 non-Hawks (hehe).

Seriously though, I bet you're reveling in the Warrior-hate now.  Love it.  Westbrook is roasting Curry.

ETA: Oh, how could I miss it ... Westbrook's favorite meal: Roasted. Curry. GOAT. Boom.

Edited by kg01

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Warriors fans haven't been this disappointed since they were Laker fans 3 years ago

Jaw Drop

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Warriors fans haven't been this disappointed since they were Laker fans 3 years ago

Can I use this on fb in a few days? I've kept my mouth shut thus far as to not jinx it, but I'm thinking of witty fb posts to piss of dub fans.

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Let's be honest, you've got mancrushes on a lot more than 2 non-Hawks (hehe).

Seriously though, I bet you're reveling in the Warrior-hate now.  Love it.  Westbrook is roasting Curry.

Omg I've been going to bed with a smile on my face every night. Did you hear Klay Thompson's post game interview? He sounds like a bratty 8 year old kid who had his lunch stolen and not is frazzled and can't control his temper. I'm loving it. 

Ps Klay Thompson is the biggest punch face in the NBA. At the very least he's an all NBA first team punch face.

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Omg I've been going to bed with a smile on my face every night. Did you hear Klay Thompson's post game interview? He sounds like a bratty 8 year old kid who had his lunch stolen and not is frazzled and can't control his temper. I'm loving it. 

Ps Klay Thompson is the biggest punch face in the NBA. At the very least he's an all NBA first team punch face.

Dude these guys are showing themselves for what they really are.  Last year they were America's darlings.  So refreshing, nice guys finish first and all that nonsense.  Please.  These dudes are as petulant and arrogant as LeighBron any day.

Also great to see Draemond deal with adversity with such maturity, huh?  Last year he was fiery and such a leader.  Now that things aren't going well, it's tech after flagrant after bricked shot after turnover and on and on and on.  I'm loving it.

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dude these guys are showing themselves for what they really are.  Last year they were America's darlings.  So refreshing, nice guys finish first and all that nonsense.  Please.  These dudes are as petulant and arrogant as LeighBron any day.

Also great to see Draemond deal with adversity with such maturity, huh?  Last year he was fiery and such a leader.  Now that things aren't going well, it's tech after flagrant after bricked shot after turnover and on and on and on.  I'm loving it.

Yeah, Draymond is participating in the wrong sport. Not enough foot to nads contact for him in basketball.  

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was trying to tell you guys last year that these guys were cocky f*cks but nobody listened to me. Now they are turning into excuse making babies. Oh, oh, Curry isn't 100%...gimme a break. Nobody at this point is 100%. Adams might be at 17% as his hand is about to fall off but he never bitches about it. Steve Kerr can shove that bullsh!t right up his a$$ cuz I'm not buyin it.

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I was trying to tell you guys last year that these guys were cocky f*cks but nobody listened to me. Now they are turning into excuse making babies. Oh, oh, Curry isn't 100%...gimme a break. Nobody at this point is 100%. Adams might be at 17% as his hand is about to fall off but he never bitches about it. Steve Kerr can shove that bullsh!t right up his a$$ cuz I'm not buyin it.

The only ones more cocky/arrogant than the Warriors are their fans themselves.  So condescending.  Karma's coming to get them this postseason.

Oh and I called the UA curse comin' to get Curry too.  Got sCam Newton, got that golf guy and it's comin' for sCurry.

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

@kg01 I think this is a direct message from coach to you and I to step up our game....ASAP!

I know, right.  I thought we threw some pretty skrong stuff out there.  I mean, no love for 'roasted Curry GOAT'?  C'mon coach.  Maybe we should go to the GM and get AH demoted?

• Moderators

Guys you had some nice stuff, but come on....

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Breaking: ESPN announces it will televise Cavaliers vs. Warriors consolation series on ABC, move OKC vs. Toronto NBA Finals to ESPN Classic.