• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How bad does the league want Cleveland vs. G.S. ?

Diesel

I honestly think the Warriors winning the last to games has deeply saddened me. I know I shouldn't care that much but I hate their guts so much.

47 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Haaa I wish. But the Thunder choked so hard I actually believe they have no chance.

Please post the following, "Man, kg01 will NEVER win the powerball!!"

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Please post the following, "Man, kg01 will NEVER win the powerball!!"

Lmao...I can see why ud think it was a jinx, but when Durant shoots 10/30 and Westbrook can't hit a three pointer to save his life, Thunder aren't winning.

• Admin
5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

It's over. OKC had their chances and choked. Warriors are going to the finals.

Durant single handedly lost the game for them ... They went from playing team ball to hero ball and he forced so many bad shots.  It brought back the frustration of watching Josh Smith doing this for us.  I think the series is over too ...they said they had three chances to close GS out but really they had one and last night was it ... Tomorrow GS finishes them off and move on to the Cavs

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Durant single handedly lost the game for them ... They went from playing team ball to hero ball and he forced so many bad shots.  It brought back the frustration of watching Josh Smith doing this for us.  I think the series is over too ...they said they had three chances to close GS out but really they had one and last night was it ... Tomorrow GS finishes them off and move on to the Cavs

Yup, Durant hogged the f*** out of the ball. If I was Donovan I woulda said "Listen you tyrannasoris Rex ****, share the ball or at least put it in the f***ing hole.

33 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Very disappointing ... I no longer care about the playoffs ...

Welcome to about 2 weeks ago for me.

This thread is now about what punishment @Spud2Nique shld get for the super jinx.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Welcome to about 2 weeks ago for me.

This thread is now about what punishment @Spud2Nique shld get for the super jinx.

Lol...I'm boycotting finals...my 29th fav team going up against my 30th fav..:-(

7 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Very disappointing ... I no longer care about the playoffs ...

Once the Hawks got bumped I stopped caring.

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...I'm boycotting finals...my 29th fav team going up against my 30th fav..:-(

Yeah, that ruff.  But back to the lecture at hand, are you taking a self-ban for so vociferously jinxing the Thunder?  I mean, that was an epic jinx the likes I've never seen before.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, that ruff.  But back to the lecture at hand, are you taking a self-ban for so vociferously jinxing the Thunder?  I mean, that was an epic jinx the likes I've never seen before.

Ya...self ban till finals r done? Is that good enuff cookie?

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

I had held out hope for an OKC/Raptors finals ... would have been fun with some interesting shot taking ... oh well ... yawn Cavs vs GS ... won't be watching 

Watching the finals and rooting for a team this year (and last) is like someone asking me if I'd rather drown or burn to death.

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Watching the finals and rooting for a team this year (and last) is like someone asking me if I'd rather drown or burn to death.

That's easy.  Drown to death in burning gasoline.

And no, self-ban through the Finals isn't good enough.  I'd say a combo LeighBron/Draemont/Steff avatar is fitting punishment.

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's easy.  Drown to death in burning gasoline.

And no, self-ban through the Finals isn't good enough.  I'd say a combo LeighBron/Draemont/Steff avatar is fitting punishment.

Lol....omg hell no. I HATE Draymond...Steph and Lebron next...actually all 3... Add in punch face Klay, Idiot dirty Delly, Mo (I'm high as shit) Speights.

28 minutes ago, Thomas said:

As off putting as the Warriors arrogance can be I still don't want to see LeBron with another trophy in his hand. 

This exactly. 

I want him and Cleveland to win nothing.

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This exactly. 

I want him and Cleveland to win nothing.

I believe the last time I could stand watching the Cavs was when Lenny coached them but they always ran into MJ.  Same story over and over, MJ was their end of the road. Ironic that the Cavs have that type of dominating player now and they are the road block for the rest of the East. Really wish he would change sports or something. Maybe skydiving. Are there billion dollar sponsors in that sport?