• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you were the GM who would be your prototype guy for our system at each position?

HawkItus

• Moderators

How can you have a Spurs derivative system and not have Duncan as the prototype in there?  With him as your anchor you could go a lot of different ways with the rest of the roster and have a prototype Spurs / Bud team.

I'm gonna take a realism spin on the question at hand.... By this I mean I'm gonna assemble mine sorta like fanduel where I limit it by cap space as well as not selecting all time greats. So here it is.... 

PG-Darren Collison

Evem though he does backup Rajon in Sacremento I do believe he would fit well in the system. He's a solid scorer/defender, but he is also a good passer. He's an all around solid PG who defenitelt wouldn't cost you any games due to his ignorant mistakes.

Honorable mention-Jrue Holiday,Zoran Dragic

SG-Klay Thompson

His shooting ability matches our fan fav threezus, but for some reason he is overlooked because of Steph and he IS a legitimate superstar in this league by himself. His versatility would be excellent in the system defensively and offensively, and we could seamlessly run the offense through him. 

Honorable mention-Andre Roberson,Norman Powell

SF-Giannis Antetokounmpo

He's the absolute best fit aside from Kawhi in our system. Plays an All around excellent game. Plus he's still on his rookie deal so his contract wouldn't hurt us.

Honorable mention-Andrew Wiggins,Andre Igoudala

PF-Paul Millsap

Yes our own is what's best for us. Coming outta Utah he was a overlooked undersized PF. He's now developed into a consistent all star as well as a scoring threat inside and out. Might I also mention even though he's "undersized" he mans the paint like some of the elite...

Honorable mention-Blake Griffin,Dirk Nowitski

C-Nikola Vucevic

I fully believe in a few seasons he'll be a consistent all star as well as a top 5 center in the league. But for now he's a 7 ft offensive threat. He would provide us good scoring in the post as well as the spacing we love. Plus he could develop his defensive ability alongside Sap an Gianni's in the frontcourt

Honorable Mention-Marcin Gortat,Hassan Whiteside