• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta is now... The Losingest City in Sports.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Where is our 30 for 30 special.

I can't wait to see the part about Babcock making the guarantee... and the Falcons getting the breaks beat off of them in the superbowl. 

I can't wait to see the Eugene Robinson suspended for a $40 blow Job on the night before the superbowl.   Mr. Bart Starr himself.

I can't wait to see the day we traded Dominique to Los Angeles and Danny Manning taking his talents to Phoenix. 

The Sell of the Flames. 

Yep... ESPN, bring on the cameras... so that maybe the League will feel sorry for us and let some calls go our way!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Where is our 30 for 30 special.

I can't wait to see the part about Babcock making the guarantee... and the Falcons getting the breaks beat off of them in the superbowl. 

I can't wait to see the Eugene Robinson suspended for a $40 blow Job on the night before the superbowl.   Mr. Bart Starr himself.

I can't wait to see the day we traded Dominique to Los Angeles and Danny Manning taking his talents to Phoenix. 

The Sell of the Flames. 

Yep... ESPN, bring on the cameras... so that maybe the League will feel sorry for us and let some calls go our way!

It'll never happen.  They've always hated our guts for years, and we're a proverbial joke no matter if it's the Hawks, Falcons or Braves.  They didn't start the Cleveland tel-a-thon until around Game 6.

I don't think we are the losingest city in sport.  We just sucks at Playoffs time and when the games actually meant something.

If you want to look for losingest city, I might have you directed your attention to the great city of San Diego (no championship since AFL, no basketball or hockey team, baseball team always sucks, if they don't get a new arena soon then they will lose their football team to LA or somewhere else) or even up here in Seattle (1 championship in football, Baseball team continually suck and got robbed of a basketball team and it will take a miracle or even end of the world to get an arena) (in fact, it is crazy that Atlanta can build 2 new stadiums even know that one is in Cobb and working on fixing up Phillips and the SCC gets anxiety when they get a great deal and voted no).

But anyway, we are in the conversion but we are not there yet. 

I got nothing here. Years ago, Bill Simmons wrote a column in ESPN titled the 'Levels of Losing' and on the top of that list is the one called 'That Game'. I was at the old stadium to watch 'That Game' in January of 1981. To this very day, whenever they show a replay of it, I steer clear of watching a single down or highlight. It's still too tough for me to handle, even 35 years later....

Edited by Dejay