• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Unless we trade up to get Hield or Brown, I am disappointed

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Dejay said:

This is what I'm thinking unless another move is being made. The 12th and 21st picks aren't going to get it...

bob barker fail.jpg

This draft is 7 to 24 ranked the same. But the potential of these players is what went with Hield or Brown.

You weren't getting much more than the #12 pick for Jeff Teague on an expiring. Maybe a veteran, but that's it.

I would like to see the team take a step back for a season and retool around younger talent because it's obvious that what they were doing wasn't going to lead to much.

• Like 3

As much as I like Hield, right now he won't bring much to the table other than shooting. He'll basically be another THJ for the first year, just with more potential. Brown can fit the mold of an SF for us but not getting one of those two is far from the end of the world.

13 hours ago, sturt said:

I'm yet to read anything that says the deal is just #12... to the contrary, I read that the exact elements are yet to emerge... am I missing something?

Wojnarowski reported that it was the #12 pick and he is pretty credible. But it still hasn't been finalized, so who knows.