• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wouldn't mind a deal with the Bulls

Hawks trade: #12+Millsap

Bulls trade: Jimmy Butler

Add in parts on either side salary wise to make the numbers work.

In free agency, grab Joakim Noah with the $ we supposedly saved from the Teague to Pacers deal.

Resign Al Horford.

pg- Dennis

sg- Kyle

sf- Jimmy Butler

pf- Al Horford 

c- Joakim Noah

Also we either add a senior like Denzel Valentine or Tyler Ulis with the 21st pick or we trade it for a BU point guard or a BU wing.

I wouldn't be mad at this scenario. This team could win 50-60 games and might be a tough out in the playoffs if everyone can remain healthy.

Love that deal! I mean we get something out of it! Even though I love sap I will take a younger up and coming star.

unfortunately we would have to sweeten the deal.

Edited by JTB

Screw all that noise.  Trade them just the picks and filler.  If they're trading Jimi, it's because they want to get out from under that money or because he can't get along with the Mayor, thus it's a buyer's market there.  They got pennies for Rose.

Wishful thinking obviously.

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Love that deal! I mean we get something out of it! Even though I love sap I will take a younger up and coming star.

unfortunately we would have to sweeten the deal.

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Screw all that noise.  Trade them just the picks and filler.  If they're trading Jimi, it's because they want to get out from under that money or because he can't get along with the Mayor, thus it's a buyer's market there.  They got pennies for Rose.

Wishful thinking obviously.

I don't think they would take just the picks. I think Ainge prolly tried that and Bulls rebuffed him and asked for an all star player back that theCelts don't have except for fake a$$ Zeke Thomas. This way we give them an all star in Sap but get one back in Butler. Seems fair for both sides.

16 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

In free agency, grab Joakim Noah with the $ we supposedly saved from the Teague to Pacers deal.

Resign Al Horford.

pg- Dennis

sg- Kyle

sf- Jimmy Butler

pf- Al Horford 

c- Joakim Noah

Also we either add a senior like Denzel Valentine or Tyler Ulis with the 21st pick or we trade it for a BU point guard or a BU wing.

I wouldn't be mad at this scenario. This team could win 50-60 games and might be a tough out in the playoffs if everyone can remain healthy.

facebook-like.jpg

9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I don't think they would take just the picks. I think Ainge prolly tried that and Bulls rebuffed him and asked for an all star player back that theCelts don't have except for fake a$$ Zeke Thomas. This way we give them an all star in Sap but get one back in Butler. Seems fair for both sides.

Yeah I guess you're right.  Still, I'd dangle the picks first then be all like, "Ahh, I was messin' witcha ... unless you're gon' do it."

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I guess you're right.  Still, I'd dangle the picks first then be all like, "Ahh, I was messin' witcha ... unless you're gon' do it."

Lol ya it would be classic to toy with Ainge....I bet it would be really easy to make him cry ...:-)

28 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Resign Al Horford.

pg- Dennis

sg- Kyle

sf- Jimmy Butler

pf- Al Horford 

c- Joakim Noah

jobs like.jpg

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Ainge has a bit of that Ted Cruz crybaby face but history has shown Ainge makes other teams and people cry. Just ask Tree Rollins.

Ya but he will always remind me of a punk kid whose stuck in jr high school..lol

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya but he will always remind me of a punk kid whose stuck in jr high school..lol

He's always been easy to despise as a pro player or GM. 

This trade doesn't make any sense if you're the Bulls.. If the Bulls want to rebuild, then why would they want Sap? Don't get me wrong. I would love to have Butler, but this just isn't realistic. He is one of the best 2-way players in the league, still young and on a good contract. It's going to take a lot to get him.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

This trade doesn't make any sense if you're the Bulls.. If the Bulls want to rebuild, then why would they want Sap? Don't get me wrong. I would love to have Butler, but this just isn't realistic. He is one of the best 2-way players in the league, still young and on a good contract. It's going to take a lot to get him.

This. Why rebuild with an over 30 Millsap? Makes zero sense.

4 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

Most of the trade ideas on here don't really consider the other team's situation. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, High5 said:

Most of the trade ideas on here don't really consider the other team's situation. 

That is what we always see with the media proposing trades for the Hawks...deals that make sense for the other team and no sense for the Hawks.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, High5 said:

It's no different than other teams fans and the media as well doing the same regarding the Hawks players.