• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block #3: Luol Deng is our big FA target

NBASupes

Even if he played half as well for us  as he does against us , i would take him.  Funny side note.  Early in his career when i heard them mention his name on radio, i actually thought they were calling him Lou Aldeng.

Edited by Trout7

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

This is all part of Supes wet dream. He epic failed on Noel Nerlens and his source is whoever he wants it to be cuz it's really HIM. 

Find where I stated he said what you stated.  You don't gotta lie to kick it my brother, you don't gotta lie. 

4 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

Even if he played half as well for us  as he does against us , i would take him.

Honestly, 

Dennis

Bazemore

Deng

Sap

Horford 

is an extremely nice squad. 

Kyle, Scott, Moose, Edy, Thabo and others off the bench is a very nice squad. 

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

The big question.

I don't know? It's sounded like a lateral move to me. I wasn't feeling it. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Find where I stated he said what you stated.  You don't gotta lie to kick it my brother, you don't gotta lie. 

Dude, all I'm saying is you should say these are your personal thoughts vs saying word on the street...unless you just walked down your own street and told someone lol

I did a google and no trade rumors going on for us right now. I really do not see anything on the horizon, unless someone is interested in one of our unsigned picks or future picks. I don't see anything happening like that for at least a few weeks. We can't even complete the Teague trade until early July.

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I did a google and no trade rumors going on for us right now. I really do not see anything on the horizon, unless someone is interested in one of our unsigned picks or future picks. I don't see anything happening like that for at least a few weeks. We can't even complete the Teague trade until early July.

Would be nice to know if anything from Utah is going to be included to complete the Teague deal. You know, like a back up point, cash or whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Would be nice to know if anything from Utah is going to be included to complete the Teague deal. You know, like a back up point, cash or whatever. 

I don't think so. Indy sent 8 million in salary to Utah for 8 million in salary from us. We cleared Teagues cap hit and took on the pick cap. It works out on paper as is.

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I don't think so. Indy sent 8 million in salary to Utah for 8 million in salary from us. We cleared Teagues cap hit and took on the pick cap. It works out on paper as is.

Yeah, maybe I'm just greedy because giving up Teague so quick surprised me. Had to happen by Feb. though. 

24 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dude, all I'm saying is you should say these are your personal thoughts vs saying word on the street...unless you just walked down your own street and told someone lol

The whole purpose is sharing what my source says. So far, he's been accurate. I do make threads by just me. The Eric Gordon one for example. 

Dennis / VetPG 

Bazemore / Korver/ THJ/ Bembry

Deng / Thabo / Prince

Sap / Scott / Muscala

AL / Splitter / Edy

Too many wings IMO. I'd rather not resign Baze. Trade Scott fora  backup PG. Can Prince play some small ball 4?

Will it be between signing Baze or Deng? If not it would seem a lot of cash for both, one guy who is not fully developed or can he develop more and one guy who has started his way down. Tons of minutes in the Bull's defensive scheme and some injuries for Deng. Tread wear.

Well there was some rumors last night of Brandon Knight going to the Kings (but the trade they actually did was just draft picks).

Maybe this new source added Gay and Hawks since it seems his name has generically been our SF in mock off-season line-ups for years.

Honestly, I would pass on Deng and Gay. Deng is declining, Gay hasn't won a thing.

Band aid Hawks. Always clinging on to the same team with minor additions.

• Like 2

Yeah, realistically, Derozan is the only free agent wing to add to re-signing Horford that I think improves our team.

Outside of that (Durant and Lebron are not coming), I would rather just go young.

Edited by RWF