• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis as our starter (stats)

43 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Well, he took a selfie with Xatar. A Kurdish gangster rapper who is currently sought after by interpol for a supposed involvement in stabbing, chopping and shooting a shisha-bar manager which belongs to KC Rebell, who made a diss-rap against Xatar recently.  But the pick was taken before that. However Xatar has a long history also before that. From being jailed in USA for hitting a play-boy bunny in Hugh Heffner's mansion, to robbing a gold-transport succesfully and fleeing to Iraq(and being sought after by interpol).

Surely, golden cars etc, all things not very likable to the bourgois mainstream sports-media, but Dennis is just a bit out there with it and never was part of normal life. The kid made it trough to where he is, by his own qualities and vices(and also knows how to use his vices for his own good). He's 6.1 and not 7 foot Dirk who whas brought up within a pro sports family and safe invironment. He is one of very few Euro PG's who made it at this age. I can only think of Rubio atm. Dennis knows this and doesnt plan to change for snobs. He rather rubs it in. I dont see a problem. His antics remind me of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and he did way worse, mostly proffesionally(chocking team-mates etc). And also Zlatan needs the hate and just being himself. The himslef that got him out of where he whas all by himself and the hate to prove everyone wrong once more. Its just those kind of guys. Its psychologically. I think low self-esteem is deeply grounded in it all, but it is the driving force in what made them in to what they have become. Dont tinker with it.

Thanks for adding context.

So I guess Dennis' gold car has some stolen gold in it, lol. I kid of course.

I mean American society can get interested in what athletes are doing outside of sports, but if they aren't actually committing the crime they don't care about what the athlete is doing. They can take a million selfies with criminals but if they aren't committing a major crime, no one cares.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

I mean American society can get interested in what athletes are doing outside of sports, but if they aren't actually committing the crime they don't care about what the athlete is doing. They can take a million selfies with criminals but if they aren't committing a major crime, no one cares.

Uhh, do you remember how upset @AHF was when those Hawks hooligans were out LATE AT NIGHT!!!!  Screw breaking the law, if you break middle school curfew, you'll have an army of crotchety old men calling for your job.

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Lurker said:

I actually think it's more that no one pays attention unless they break the law.   I think what some of these guys do in their spare time would seriously affect how fans view them if the fans knew about it.   I'm guilty of it.  I try to avoid paying attention to the guys who spend 5 nights a week at strip clubs and have kids all over the country.   Luckily i think we are seeing that type of lifestyle be less prevalent in the NBA but maybe i'm just in the dark.   

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Thanks for adding context.

So I guess Dennis' gold car has some stolen gold in it, lol. I kid of course.

Why?

(Mark Jackson voice) You're better than that, Bird

13 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Which might explain  golden patch. Maybe it is part of a map of some sorts, since the gold was never found.

(Wait for it ....)

wait what?

9 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

Uhh, do you remember how upset @AHF was when those Hawks hooligans were out LATE AT NIGHT!!!!  Screw breaking the law, if you break middle school curfew, you'll have an army of crotchety old men calling for your job.

:laugh: Skrong.  And you included an AHF dis?  POTD

• Moderators
11 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

People care when your recreational activities negatively affect your ability to perform - whether that is JBH lashing out at fatties for too much fried food, me saying I'd rather people not be out drinking/partying around a bunch of drunk people and underqualified bouncers and 'cops' early in the morning on gameday, or the Bulls getting pissed because Jayson Williams put his career in jeopardy by recklessly racing his motorcycle.

For the vast majority of American fans, don't break the law (or get caught) and don't impact your play on the court and you are pretty much good to go as long as you don't get political.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

People care when your recreational activities negatively affect your ability to perform - whether that is JBH lashing out at fatties for too much fried food, me saying I'd rather people not be out drinking/partying around a bunch of drunk people and underqualified bouncers and 'cops' early in the morning on gameday, or the Bulls getting pissed because Jayson Williams put his career in jeopardy by recklessly racing his motorcycle.

For the vast majority of American fans, don't break the law (or get caught) and don't impact your play on the court and you are pretty much good to go as long as you don't get political.

I call this moov .... the AHF ...

like whatever

50 minutes ago, AHF said:

Hey hey hey....I don't lash out at fatties, I just call them like I see them...fat.

sorry guys for being emotional.

I had to post this late... Dennis has been spending his time with thugs like xatar. Maybe rd79 knows more about them, but these guys are on bail for a couple of crimes... They are so called rapsters, who failed a juwelery score and now they do "music" again. Oh my god the are being held for manslaughter/murder. But that are people dennis wants to spent his time with. I never thought dennis was smart, but i was pretty sure he wasnt a retard.... oh was i wrong.

Sorry cant even give a funny remark to kg here. If dennis isnt careful he will get in trouble. A prosecutor(?)  friend of mine says he is giving the bail for one of the guys. I could be completly wrong about that(90%), but dennis is retarded. He is a little kid. And thats fine, but i doubt this was what his father had in mind. PLS dennis stick to yourselves for the moment!

Edited by gonzo
reasons

Am 23.8.2016 at 18:25 , AHF sagte:

I believe the vaste majority of american athletes brakes the law. 99% of baseball and football pros are doped. Why would others be doped? ffs except the olympic gymnast team i doubt that there are any clean american athletes, maybe male soccer :D They are all just terrible cheats. But doping and manslaughter is different. Doping affects yourself healthwise and financially the rest. Manslaughter...., well your health is going to be fine... but.... idk what to say. he has to wake up. and he will. But it will be funny if the german national squad has to wake him up and not the hawks.

First of all he had contact with them, before the suspect of man slaughter comes in. They was going to the police afterwards and got released a short period later, since there was a low risk that there are fleeing or maybe are even related to this crime. Since there was no evidence then a rap dis. I am pretty sure Xatar, will use this as an image campaign, and won't see any charge.

And your prosecutor (or did you look for janitor?), should know that kautions in germany are different in germany then the US. It woud work better if denis bought him a wife, 2 Kids and  house instead of showing of that he comes to money because you got jailed before the verdict, if there is a high prohability that you are manipulating evidence or can easily flee into another juristikation (since you have money which you can move around,  and aren't heavily involved into the  society here like kids in school). 

And my friend sauron says you should take care, even with 90% relations, you are doing more crimes in germany then dennis, and i don't even know you. (and your friend would loose his job, but if he is really a prosecutor he should loose it because of his knowledge of the law)

Edit: maybe you mean also he helps him to rent an apartment and pays his kaution there? Evil ... But this even leads me more to the janitor.

You should be cautious in calling others retarted too.

Edited by CrazyEye
Forgot something

With him working out with those kettle bells you never know, those forearm tats may actually be bruises. Other than the basic swing I gave up on those things long ago. Too much beating up the wrists and forearms. Pain.

• Like 1