• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard a Hawk? My opinion if it were to happen...

TroyMcClure

Hawkmoor, is that supposed to be funny? Dwight Howard sucks so hard... and has for so long. How does getting a chump with no offensive game and lack of desire to do anything but be on the floor and shoot when he shouldn't, help a team like the Hawks? 

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-

Edited by TroyMcClure
wrong word

18 minutes ago, TroyMcClure said:

Hawkmoor, is that supposed to be funny? Dwight Howard sucks so hard... and has for so long. How does getting a chump with no offensive game and lack of desire to do anything but be on the floor and shoot when he shouldn't, help a team like the Hawks? 

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-

You got virtually pimped because you started a thread about a subject that has been discussed extensively already on this forum.

Come on Bird_Dirt. Can anyone hear read anymore?  There is a ? right there at the end! I have made one post in like 7 years and I'm just posing a question. You're acting like I'm trolling.  I do appreciate being compare to the Master, though!

20 minutes ago, ISO said:

Click Bait for sure.

Why is this a thread can we merge this with billion other Howard threads?

More like accurate punctuation.  First off, you should trust reliable sources for information about signings, not a poster on a message board who you do not even know. Second, if you do, understand the difference between "Howard a Hawk?" and "Howard a Hawk!". It's really not that hard. 

21 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

You got virtually pimped because you started a thread about a subject that has been discussed extensively already on this forum.

Virtually pimped. Wow. I thought I knew where the floor of internet lame was. Guess not. Get a life man, really. I really don't care about how much you have already talked about it. Move along if you don't want to talk about it with someone who was here long before you. I know about this forum, bro. lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TroyMcClure said:

Virtually pimped. Wow. I thought I knew where the floor of internet lame was. Guess not. Get a life man, really. I really don't care about how much you have already talked about it. Move along if you don't want to talk about it with someone who was here long before you. I know about this forum, bro. lol

This!!! Besides its not like ****** who makes countless redundant threads. Some of you guys need tampon changes

10 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

This!!! Besides its not like ****** who makes countless redundant threads. Some of you guys need tampon changes

Thx... I think! I stopped posting years ago and I've thought about coming back for a while now. Had to start somewhere. Hating on Dwight Howard is a perfect choice for anyone that remembers me!

1 hour ago, ISO said:

Click Bait for sure.

Why is this a thread can we merge this with billion other Howard threads?

Click bait on a message board.  Does that actually exist? 

• Like 1

• Admin changed the title to Howard a Hawk? My opinion if it were to happen...
49 minutes ago, TroyMcClure said:

Its all good...:laugh:

2 minutes ago, TroyMcClure said:

No worries. Is the general consensus that he is a last resort necessity or something? Seems Bazemore may sign with Rockets and take Horford with him now.

D12 MIGHT be a bad signing as far as his on the court play.  The real reason the Hawks should sign D12 is to let future free agents know that the Hawks are serious about bringing in big name free agents.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Watchman said:

At this point we may have to take D12, if he'll agree to come here.  And of course, if D12 became a Hawk, would his sidekick Josh Smith be far behind?

Most likely VERY far behind! I was actually like, maybe the biggest Smoove fan of the old era Hawksquawk forum. It's a long story. Sadly, I get what Hawkmoor said about sending a message to future FA by signing Dwight.

Edited by TroyMcClure