Is Anybody Really Paying Attention?

sillent

10 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Who put these guys (thought police)in control of what someone says about the hawks. If your critical of the hawks in anyway your negative.  I have no idea who the troll is, but I'm not going to let you guys tell me what to say or how to say it. The roster as it stands today isn't as good as last year's with Al or Teague. That's over how do you address it. I'm not interested in holding hand and singing Bud's praise after getting  swept. I can take Al or leave him everyone knows he's soft. Every team has a shelf life, if you don't win in that time span you have to start over. Especially in this  free agent environment. Keep the comments to  basketball in general and the hawks specifically . The grade school jabs just tells me you don't have much to say about basketball. Sophomoric,no adolescent. As they say,NBA, no babies allowed.

" I have no idea who the troll is" 

louiefinalepic.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

what do hawks get in return if they trade millsap?

Does Denver have anything?

Honestly, if they try to trade Sap to rebuild now I can see Howard wanting out for long. Denver doesn't have anything anywhere near as good as Sap and so I assume a deal would led to rebuilding. I just don't see Howard liking that though.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Dwight is no longer the biggest,baddest,dominating big man in the league. Guys aren't afraid to attack him any more.  Dwight has aged, he's injury prone and doesn't have the stamina to play D for a whole game. Look at the tape it's there for everyone to see. Is he better in the paint than Horford, really that's no challenge, AL doesn't want to play in the paint.

That's just it.  Sometimes, there's just want to.   I think Dwight is at a point now where he wants to.   Do I expect Orlando Dwight?  NO.  However, i suspect we will see better than Houston or LAL Dwight.

• Like 2

• Admin locked this topic

These personal attacks and calling people a troll are going to stop immediately.

Nobody has been "banned" for calling someone a troll or whatever but warnings will be handed out and it continues to happen then a suspension and finally a ban.

Bottom line keep your posts about the content and not about the person posting the content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2