HC - KENNY ATKINSON

usa-today-9297188.0.jpg

Brooklyn, don't kill Kenny!

@ViewsFromTheSquawk is up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Views selects... 

David West PF/C 

This scrappy old fart brings a steady yet competitive hand to our youthful front court. He excels at everything and with good playing time could give us 10/10. Welcome to the team Mr.West. 

6a01156f2c3287970c0162fda533db970d-320wi

@Alex is on the clock

I am glad to see one of Bud's former assistants get picked! @ViewsFromTheSquawk West is a potential dbl dbl waiting to happen!

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Alex and I just made a tradeI get his last two two picks and he gets mine. I will be picking in just a minute.

i don't like the sound of that. Sounds like you are about to steal someone's pick    
... hopefully not mine. 
200_s.gif

• Like 1

I'm going to take Patty Mills. A very solid, smart player who can go off any night and run a team. Steph Currys ankles worry me and having a solid 3 deep at point will get us through a week or two if curry needs to rest. 

Curry / Beverly / Mills

Fournier / Matthews

Aminu / Barton

Illyasova / Lyles / D. Davis

Favors / Turner

Go ahead @pimp

• Like 3

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

I'm going to take Patty Mills. A very solid, smart player who can go off any night and run a team. Steph Currys ankles worry me and having a solid 3 deep at point will get us through a week or two if curry needs to rest. 

Curry / Beverly / Mills

Fournier / Matthews

Aminu / Barton

Illyasova / Lyles / D. Davis

Favors / Turner

Go ahead @pimp

Hmmm , i was thinking about Mills next round. He and Parker split playing time last season.. about 24 min each.

• Like 2

Ever since we traded Oladipo away we have needed another big guard who can handle the rock and play a little PG and SG. We think this rookie will eventually fill the bill. Luckily for us we have three very good guards in Wall, Harden, and Holiday who will garner most of the minutes while young Baldwin develops.

The biggest knocks on this guy are very comparable another player had on him when he was drafted in the lottery. Is he really a PG or is he a SG? Can he learn to take care of the basketball better? The player I am talking about is Russell Westbrook.

Now we are are not putting that kind of pressure on him; but he has been called by some pundits as the PG with the most upside in this past draft not named Dunn. Enough said folks, we are going to let this young mans playing do his talking.

Welcome to the Flock, Mr, Wade Baldwin IV!

Wade Baldwin IV celebrates after being drafted 17th overall by the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round of the 2016 NBA Draft at the Barclays Center on June 23, 2016 in the Brooklyn borough of New York City.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Give us more detail on how this trade came about. Who approached whom? Any side favors for this trade? Lol..:-|

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Give us more detail on how this trade came about. Who approached whom? Any side favors for this trade? Lol..:-|

Every time someones pick came up starting with Cap, I sent a PM to them. I sent Capstone21, PSSSHHHRRR87, ViewsFromTheSquawk, and Alex the same offer. Alex replied its a deal and it is now my turn. Nothing top secret about it. A simple two for two swap.

• Like 1