• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, pimp said:

I don't wanna hijack the thread anymore than i already have, but i think you guys are selling Dasiy Duck short.
Daisy_Duck.jpg
If you were a duck, you know u would be all over that . I'm sure  Spud2Nique would be a gentleman caller for Daisy.:blush:

Heck, every time I see a Peppermint PattyTM, I Get The Sensation. I'll just save the pursuit of Daisy for the Lethal Obsession's backup power forward!

~lw3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You realize Joel Anthony still draws breath in DET, right?  Something called Kendrick Perkins is still in the league.

@AHF, I think Spud2 needs to request a name-change ....

McDermott couldn't really guard either of those guys...am I missing ur point? Or did you waltz in here to parade around aimlessly? Lol

1 hour ago, pimp said:

Popeye and Scooby Doo would be lottery picks, no doubt.
It would make for an interesting debate.
Scooby Doo vs Snoopy
Bugs Bunny vs Mickey
Homer vs Fred Flintstone
Quick Draw McGraw  vs  Hong Kong Phooey

bugs-bunny-vs-mickey-mouse-vs-felix-the-

Damn @pimp I had a serious suggestion with the legends draft to @AHF and you came in with ur cartoon Mickey Mouse kitty corn flakes draft shit and took a dump on my original question. Lol. It was so bad that @AHF ignored my question altogether. 

If you really want to do an underwear draft, you and @kg01 should start a 2 man draft and decide who gets fruit of the loom and who gets Hanes tag less. Lol.

All I ever wanted was a Legends Dynasty Draft not anything else. Lol Damn.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Damn @pimp I had a serious suggestion with the legends draft to @AHF and you came in with ur cartoon Mickey Mouse kitty corn flakes draft shit and took a dump on my original question. Lol. It was so bad that @AHF ignored my question altogether. 

If you really want to do an underwear draft, you and @kg01 should start a 2 man draft and decide who gets fruit of the loom and who gets Hanes tag less. Lol.

All I ever wanted was a Legends Dynasty Draft not anything else. Lol Damn.

You are good to do the All-Time draft anytime you want, Spud!  I could see interest in that after a break this summer or even during the year.  We have those all-time top 5 debates on at least an annual basis.

And if you are going to the 'fantasy' version of the cartoon draft, there is a #1 pick coming from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

You are good to do the All-Time draft anytime you want, Spud!  I could see interest in that after a break this summer or even during the year.  We have those all-time top 5 debates on at least an annual basis.

And if you are going to the 'fantasy' version of the cartoon draft, there is a #1 pick coming from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Nice! Ya I remember I got roped into an Isiah Thomas vs Stockton debate a couple years ago lol

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

McDermott couldn't really guard either of those guys...am I missing ur point? Or did you waltz in here to parade around aimlessly? Lol

Well, to be fair, I was kinda ...

What the hell?

But, you're wrong (as usual), McBuggets could indeed guard not only those 2 stiffs but a number of other C's in the league.

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.   "Why are my ears ringing?  *gasp* Daddy, sumthin's wrong wit my ear again!"

Iman Shumpert and Tristan Thompson play for Cleveland Cavaliers.  "Boy, I done tol' you stop calling me 'daddy'."

IOW, AHF will want your name-change request on his desk -er- milk crate by end of day today.

9 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"With the first pick in the Legends Dynasty Draft, Diesel selects Bob Pettit, forward, LSU."

~lw3

That's solid! Lol. Alex would select Magic Johnson no doubt lol. Supes would not take Karl Malone but might take a guy who compares to him :-|. Jaybird might take George Gervin, you seen his hands? No wonder he could finger roll. I would take _______________.

(I can't show my cards in case this ever gets going...)

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well, to be fair, I was kinda ...

What the hell?

But, you're wrong (as usual), McBuggets could indeed guard not only those 2 stiffs but a number of other C's in the league.

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.   "Why are my ears ringing?  *gasp* Daddy, sumthin's wrong wit my ear again!"

Iman Shumpert and Tristan Thompson play for Cleveland Cavaliers.  "Boy, I done tol' you stop calling me 'daddy'."

IOW, AHF will want your name-change request on his desk -er- milk crate by end of day today.

Lol...I'm sorry you need to go back and watch tape of Dougie playin D. It's not pretty. Kendrick Perkins could take Dougie in the paint and just back him in, I guess Dougie could pull the chair on him but if he didn't it would be like Dougie and Kendrick were prison cell mates. 

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Lol...I'm sorry you need to go back and watch tape of Dougie playin D. It's not pretty. Kendrick Perkins could take Dougie in the paint and just back him in, I guess Dougie could pull the chair on him but if he didn't it would be like Dougie and Kendrick were prison cell mates. 

Nah, you're wrong again.  Dougie could take Perk all night long ...

Yep, I'm just leaving it right there.  Been that kinda morning here.

Just now, kg01 said:

Nah, you're wrong again.  Dougie could take Perk all night long ...

Yep, I'm just leaving it right there.  Been that kinda morning here.

All night long huh... Go back to the Dennis thread and post that there, I dare ya? Lol

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

All night long huh... Go back to the Dennis thread and post that there, I dare ya? Lol

Nah, Salvor is probably gonna hunt me down already so I'm steering clear for a while.

OMG, this is what the Fantasy thread has evolved into while everyone's waiting on my pick....WOW...just Wow.   I seriously thought about @lethalweapon3 suggestion to hold my pick until the last minute to see what other derailment topics was available :tongue: 

No @Spud2Nique - Gervin would not be my 1st pick.  I'd roll with Tom and Jerry as my cartoon fantasies picks.

Back to business:

The JayBird Lady Squawkers sees a need for a stretch 4 to compliment my 2nd PF taken who is all hustle and ruggedness, so with the 2nd to last pick in this here Hawsquawk Fantasy Draft we select:

Patrick Davell Patterson  PF, 6'-10, 235lbs, 27 years.

They compliments each other skill sets while I have my youngin Jabari Parker as an offensive juggernaut.

PG: Mike Conley, Dante Exum, Shaun Livingston

SG: Khris Middleton, Allen Crabbe

SF: Paul George, Justice Winslow

PF: Jabari Parler, Pattrick Patterson, Dwight Powell

C: Steven Adams. Jusuf Nurkic

@TheFuzz is up.

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OMG, this is what the Fantasy thread has evolved into while everyone's waiting on my pick....WOW...just Wow.   I seriously thought about @lethalweapon3 suggestion to hold my pick until the last minute to see what other derailment topics was available :tongue: 

No @Spud2Nique - Gervin would not be my 1st pick.  I'd roll with Tom and Jerry as my cartoon fantasies picks.

Back to business:

The JayBird Lady Squawkers sees a need for a stretch 4 to compliment my 2nd PF taken who is all hustle and ruggedness, so with the 2nd to last pick in this here Hawsquawk Fantasy Draft we select:

Patrick Davell Patterson  PF, 6'-10, 235lbs, 27 years.

They compliments each other skill sets while I have my youngin Jabari Parker as an offensive juggernaut.

PG: Mike Conley, Dante Exum, Shaun Livingston

SG: Khris Middleton, Allen Crabbe

SF: Paul George, Justice Winslow

PF: Jabari Parler, Pattrick Patterson, Dwight Powell

C: Steven Adams. Jusuf Nurkic

@TheFuzz is up.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! He was on my short list of like 7 players...damn u

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Oh Really?

Guess this means I pick Jem & the Holograms or Josie & the Pussycats then?