• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

Just out of boredom ,The Atlanta Air force have  a few announcements to make.

The Nov 3rd game against  the" Whining Spartans Fans" at Sanford & Son Arena,   will be Harambe Bobblehead night.
First 5000 fans will receive a Harambe bobblehead , and 10%  of merchandise sales will go to the family of Harambe. 
09BHA15.jpgrip , we love you big guy.

On Nov. 9th against the  Spudsters , the kiss cam will be canceled!
With Spud2Nique in attendance , we have decided to cancel the Kiss Cam in an effort to reduce the chances of Spud sexually harrassing our fans and cheerleaders.

On Nov. 15 , all senior citizens will have free entry to Sanford & Son Arena, so that they can watch their peers play on  ATLHawks3's team.

On Nov. 23 vs the Atlanta  Ganstaslappas  , there will be a free comedy show after the game, featuring Michael Winslow from the Police Academy movies .._elQ6HZFVDY.jpg
Watch the Air Force take on the Ganstaslappas , then stay for the " Man of 10,000 sound effects!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pimp said:

Just out of boredom ,The Atlanta Air force have  a few announcements to make.

The Nov 3rd game against  the" Whining Spartans Fans" at Sanford & Son Arena,   will be Harambe Bobblehead night.
First 5000 fans will receive a Harambe bobblehead , and 10%  of merchandise sales will go to the family of Harambe. 
09BHA15.jpgrip , we love you big guy.

On Nov. 9th against the  Spudsters , the kiss cam will be canceled!
With Spud2Nique in attendance , we have decided to cancel the Kiss Cam in an effort to reduce the chances of Spud sexually harrassing our fans and cheerleaders.

On Nov. 15 , all senior citizens will have free entry to Sanford & Son Arena, so that they can watch their peers play on  ATLHawks3's team.

On Nov. 23 vs the Atlanta  Ganstaslappas  , there will be a free comedy show after the game, featuring Michael Winslow from the Police Academy movies .._elQ6HZFVDY.jpg
Watch the Air Force take on the Ganstaslappas , then stay for the " Man of 10,000 sound effects!

You can do whatever you want on Nov. 9th, but I will still swipe right....lol

4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

It was really just another reminder to @Diesel ;)

Believe me I'm locked n loaded ready to fire away...just waiting... I think his clock runs out at 2 or 3pmest..

@lethalweapon3 prolly knows exactly when...latest is 3pm eastern I think.

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spud2Nique  Do you have one of these...

ps4.png?itok=46pX9wyk

Haha no but funny you mentioned it I saw it on fb yesterday...I might be too old for that ...then again our color is volt now so...:-| maybe anything goes...

• Moderators

After @Diesel's timer runs out at 3 PM Eastern, the roll call for today includes, @Spud2Nique, @ATLHawks3, yours truly, @LucastheThird, and, hopefully no more than two hours after that (if Lucas' pick drops before 8 PM Eastern, because Fuzzie Bear's pick follows), @JayBirdHawk!

~lw3

• Like 1

Trying to pick my last player was somewhat difficult. They had to meet a few different criterions. First, I needed a guy who could play point guard if needed, because it's always smart to have an extra point guard, but at the same time I needed a guy who could get his if needed. I was also looking for somebody who was a veteran that could be a leader to my young squad that was getting a tad beat up in 2k. Without further adieu...

With the 212th pick in the dynasty draft, the Spudsters select:

JAMAL CRAWFORD

We are very pleased to add Jamal to our roster to play the point guard and shooting guard positions. Hard to understand how he hasn't been selected given the fact that he was the 6th man of the year last year as well as the only player having won that award 3 times in the history of the NBA. We understand that Alex is not a fan of Jamal because he was a Wolverine, nevertheless, welcome J Craw!

PG- Dennis Schröder/Tony Parker

SG- Devin Booker/Crawford/KCP

SF- Jimmy Butler/Stanley Johnson/Mario Hezonia

PF- Draymond Green/Gorgui Dieng/Dragan Bender

C- Andrew Bogut/ Tristan Thompson 

Coach: Billy Donovan

@ATLHawks3 is next!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just now, lethalweapon3 said:

Crawford's gonna play 'til he's, like, 50 and looks, like, 32.

~lw3

Lol I was gonna comment on how he looks the exact same today as 16 years ago lol. He will still put people in the blender. Also, I could have sworn that Detlef or Ricky Pierce won 6th man award 3 times but I guess they didn't ...hmmm

With our final pick in the 2016 Hawksqawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects....  Jerryd Bayless

With our final selection, our team decided to go for 3rd Point Guard to go behind Damian Lillard and Deron Williams. Jerryd Bayless has been a solid role player in our league for the past 8 seasons. Last season, Bayless averaged 10.4 ppg 3.4 apg and 2.7 apg while also shooting 43 percent from deep. Welcome to the Attack, Jerryd Bayless!

ATLANTA ATTACK 2016-2017 ROSTER:

PG: Damian Lillard/Deron Williams/Jerryd Bayless

SG: J.J. Redick/Dwyane Wade

SF: Carmelo Anthony/Trevor Ariza

PF: Paul Millsap/Zach Randolph/Thon Maker

C: Pau Gasol/Ed Davis

Head Coach: Steve Kerr

@lethalweapon3 is on the clock.

• Like 3