• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

2 hours ago, pimp said:

Ikr... it can  get a little boring , especially when people don't add a write up with their pick. It's not that hard to give  at least give 1 reason why you drafted a guy, or why he fits your team.

Btw, you should secure yourself a spot in the cartoon draft , or even better... the greatest movies/ movie characters of all time draft. :smile3:
I'll tell one benefit of joining it.  It's a great way to fill up your Netflix queue!   Because at some point, people are gonna be talking about how great some movies  are ,that you've 
never seen before. You're gonna get curious about them , and want to see what all the fuss is about. So you'll start adding movies to your list, and before you know it you'll have 20 + 
extra movies to watch before the season starts :cool:
tumblr_inline_nhpzqqC4Nx1qz65iu.gif

Again, you took my idea of an all time legends dynasty draft and went all muppet babies and kitty cereal drafts...wtf lol. Are you trying to be Larry David here? You're not an idea man, you're an improver. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Again, you took my idea of an all time legends dynasty draft and went all muppet babies and kitty cereal drafts...wtf lol. Are you trying to be Larry David here? You're not an idea man, you're an improver. 

What is a kitty cereal draft?  Don't have any cats so I'm not sure what this could possibly cover.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pimp said:

He can simulate an entire season and playoff (best of 7 ) in about 10 minutes. it  may be possible to do it single elimination style.
You'll get a NBA champion, All-star teams, All NBA teams,  All defensive team, All rookie teams, Mvp, ROY, MIP, 6TH man, and regular season standings.

No you can't! So you're saying you can do ALL THAT...the entire season, 7 game playoff series, and everything else you mentioned, in 10 minutes? Lol.

in @pimp's world, we are born, get our drivers license at age 2, graduate from high school at age 3, college age 3.5, start a business by age 4, get married by age 5, have kids by age 6, retire by age 7, twilight years at age 8...lol.

Either that or he has big dreams like this guy....

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Nope, i gave fun alternative draft that could be done in the lounge, and for whatever reason you are butt hurt about it. 
spongebob-butthurt.gif

It's not a competition, there is plenty of time to do an All time draft and other drafts too, if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pimp said:

Nope, i gave fun alternative draft that could be done in the lounge, and for whatever reason you are butt hurt about it. 
spongebob-butthurt.gif

It's not a competition, there is plenty of time to do an All time draft and other drafts too, if anyone is interested.

@pimp @Spud2Nique

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

No you can't! So you're saying you can do ALL THAT...the entire season, 7 game playoff series, and everything else you mentioned, in 10 minutes? Lol.

in @pimp's world, we are born, get our drivers license at age 2, graduate from high school at age 3, college age 3.5, start a business by age 4, get married by age 5, have kids by age 6, retire by age 7, twilight years at age 8...lol.

Either that or he has big dreams like this guy....

image.jpeg

yes you can. I did it 2 weeks ago in "My league
ATLHawks3 beat diesels team in the finals. Lebron was the Mvp , and Dennis was the most improved player

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

What is a kitty cereal draft?  Don't have any cats so I'm not sure what this could possibly cover.

Haha no not cats...I'm not a cat guy...that's @kg01. I just meant like kid cereals...like @pimp wants to draft rice crispies cereal with the 2nd overall pick lol

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Haha no not cats...I'm not a cat guy...that's @kg01. I just meant like kid cereals...like @pimp wants to draft rice crispies cereal with the 2nd overall pick lol

Tons of cat's we can draft.....garfield, Tom, Sylvester,  Krazy, Felix...need I go on :tongue:

7 minutes ago, pimp said:

spongebob-butthurt.gif

Lol I'm not butthurtedness at all. I might even participate in your Barbie doll draft and garbage pail kid and favorite bodega store drafts. I'm kind of finding this very amusing is all. Lol. 

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I would take Cinnamon Toast Crunch, thank you  very much..

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, pimp said:

yes you can. I did it 2 weeks ago in "My league
ATLHawks3 beat diesels team in the finals. Lebron was the Mvp , and Dennis was the most improved player

In 10 minutes? With the entire season, playoffs, all star teams, all NBA teams, all defensive teams, all mascot teams, all towel boys, all cheerleader, etc?

2 minutes ago, pimp said:

I would take Cinnamon Toast Crunch, thank you  very much..

Who would you take in the "my little pony" draft if you had the 4th overall pick. No no, don't tell me. Let's start the league, simulate the mutha*ucker in 3 minutes, then start the GI Joe fantasy league right after that. Lol

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

In 10 minutes? With the entire season, playoffs, all star teams, all NBA teams, all defensive teams, all mascot teams, all towel boys, all cheerleader, etc?

Yep, i set everything to auto,... pratices,, draft prep,  everything . it will sim until the trade deadline. then ask if u want to stop the sim. skip it then it will sim the the end of the season, and show the award winners. then you can sim the playoffs. I would do it myself, but i rented the game , and i don't have it now.

• Like 1

• Moderators

northwest.jpg

After a neck-and-neck race into the final round, The Western Conference clinches the head-to-head among players picked.

WESTERN CONFERENCE 104 (Northwest Division 40, Pacific 33, Southwest 31), 9 Coaches

EASTERN CONFERENCE 98 (Southeast Division 33, Central 33, Atlantic 32), 7 Coaches

UNSIGNED FREE AGENT 1

9-Players-Picked Club:

• Bulls
  • Nuggets
  • Jazz

8-Players-Picked-Club:

• Hawks
  • heat
  • 76ers
  • Raptors
  • Warriors
  • T'Wolves
  • Suns
  • Blazers
  • Spurs

7-Players-Picked Club:

• Celtics
  • Bucks
  • Magic
  • Mavericks
  • Grizzlies

5-Players-Picked Club:

• Hornets
  • Cavs
  • Knicks
  • Wizards
  • Rockets
  • Kings

4-Players-Picked Club:

• Nyets
  • Pelicans

~lw3

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Who would you take in the "my little pony" draft if you had the 4th overall pick. No no, don't tell me. Let's start the league, simulate the mutha*ucker in 3 minutes, then start the GI Joe fantasy league right after that. Lol

I would assume Rainbow, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie would be top 3...after that - a crap shoot :biggrin:

1 minute ago, pimp said:

Yep, i set everything to auto,... pratices,, draft prep,  everything . it will sim until the trade deadline. then ask if u want to stop the sim. skip it then it will sim the the end of the season, and show the award winners. then you can sim the playoffs. I would do it myself, but i rented the game , and i don't have it now.

If it takes 10 minutes, I'll simulate this at the end of the draft and post pics for @JayBirdHawk, @Buzzard And everyone else interested. 

Ps My team better make the conference finals at least :-/

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

If it takes 10 minutes, I'll simulate this at the end of the draft and post pics for @JayBirdHawk, @Buzzard And everyone else interested. 

Ps My team better make the conference finals at least :-/

star-trek-nodding.gif

Squawk Trophy required for the CHAMPS!!!

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I would assume Rainbow, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie would be top 3...after that - a crap shoot :biggrin:

Teletubbies next! I swear if anyone takes LaLa I will cut a b!_ _ _!!!!!

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

northwest.jpg

After a neck-and-neck race into the final round, The Western Conference clinches the head-to-head among players picked.

WESTERN CONFERENCE 104 (Northwest Division 40, Pacific 33, Southwest 31), 9 Coaches

EASTERN CONFERENCE 98 (Southeast Division 33, Central 33, Atlantic 32), 7 Coaches

UNSIGNED FREE AGENT 1

9-Players-Picked Club:

• Bulls
  • Nuggets
  • Jazz

8-Players-Picked-Club:

• Hawks
  • heat
  • 76ers
  • Raptors
  • Warriors
  • T'Wolves
  • Suns
  • Blazers
  • Spurs

7-Players-Picked Club:

• Celtics
  • Bucks
  • Magic
  • Mavericks
  • Grizzlies

5-Players-Picked Club:

• Hornets
  • Cavs
  • Knicks
  • Wizards
  • Rockets
  • Kings

4-Players-Picked Club:

• Nyets
  • Pelicans

~lw3

Interesting! As far as the 9 players club picked teams, I think the Jazz and Nuggets really have a bright future ahead of them with young players and squawkers realized this. The Bulls not so much ( even though I drafted Jimmy Buckets). I just think the Jazz and Nuggets are going to be really dangerous in a couple of years.