• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

Yeah, thinking our offense is just a bit better than average. Three TDs on nine offensive plays so far. The good kind of ridiculous. 

Ten minutes later and I would like add: and so it goes and so it goes. Matt now leads the NFL in TDs  after our fourth score on the day (Matt has three) and its still the first half while Brady's game is done as are many others.  

Ten minutes later again and Matt has four TDs which were all great catches as well. A crazy serious statement for MVP.

• Like 1

I was so ready to see Ryan hit 5,000 yards and 40 TD after that first half. Bummed we couldn't make it happen, but that was secondary to winning the 2 seed and staying healthy (which I think we did despite a couple of scares). Never imagined we would have a bye in the playoffs after our schedule was released. I'm pleased with the way the rest of the NFC ended up, too. I think New York and Green Bay (Aaron Rodgers) are tougher matchups than Seattle, and if Seattle beats Detroit then we get our rematch at home while Dallas has to deal with one of the other two.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, High5 said:

I was so ready to see Ryan hit 5,000 yards and 40 TD after that first half. Bummed we couldn't make it happen, but that was secondary to winning the 2 seed and staying healthy (which I think we did despite a couple of scares). Never imagined we would have a bye in the playoffs after our schedule was released. I'm pleased with the way the rest of the NFC ended up, too. I think New York and Green Bay (Aaron Rodgers) are tougher matchups than Seattle, and if Seattle beats Detroit then we get our rematch at home while Dallas has to deal with one of the other two.

A lot of folks thinking we might not match last year's 8-8 when that nasty schedule came out. I was shaking in my boots and I think as you said to earn a bye from out of that really is impressive. Heal up and get ready Falcons.

• Like 1

We pulled off the 2 seed against the toughest schedule in football. We really had a legit shot at the one seed if there weren't so many crazy things that happened along the way. The KC game, the blatant hold in SEA, the fluke against SD. But all in all great season. @JayBirdHawk how about that pass rush lol. And @Spud2Nique don't worry it's coming....I just want to see how everything plays out first 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jy23 said:

We pulled off the 2 seed against the toughest schedule in football. We really had a legit shot at the one seed if there weren't so many crazy things that happened along the way. The KC game, the blatant hold in SEA, the fluke against SD. But all in all great season. @JayBirdHawk how about that pass rush lol. And @Spud2Nique don't worry it's coming....I just want to see how everything plays out first 

Loved seeing the opposing QB on the turf.

On 9/27/2016 at 1:36 PM, jy23 said:
On 9/27/2016 at 1:00 PM, Vol4ever said:

Drew Brees eats no matter who he plays, he's one of the greatest ever. I've already explained how inexperienced the defense is. Throw in our nickel back being a rookie as well, forgot about him earlier. We've got the players we need for the most part, we're missing maybe 2 pieces. Either y'all want instant gratification or you just can't seem to spot talent when you see it. This is a building process, we have young guys learning on the fly. It's coming together, they will get better as the season goes on but until then they'll just ride with the offense. 

Jones is going to make mistakes and take bad angles, same for Campbell. Neal is going to get beat in coverage and miss some tackles, Collins when he gets back is going to give up some plays, Vic and Grady are just going to have to keep pushing and keep working....but even with all that they're going to flash and show you what they're capable of. Let Tru keep locking up everybody's number one option (did anybody see cooks last night?)...let Freeney keep bringing the pressure off the edge while he teaches Vic....I ain't worried. We good 

I said this after the first saints game...I feel like a genius right now lol. The gave 18ppg after the bye.if they hadn't went so conservative against NO in the second half it would've been even better. These boys are clicking at the right time. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jy23 said:

I said this after the first saints game...I feel like a genius right now lol. The gave 18ppg after the bye.if they hadn't went so conservative against NO in the second half it would've been even better. These boys are clicking at the right time. 

Yeah, we had the clock on our side so the stats don't tell it all but then again an onside kick can always throw a wrench in there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, we had the clock on our side so the stats don't tell it all but then again an onside kick can always throw a wrench in there.

It's a bitter sweet feeling. The offense scores so fast and so often and I love it...but then on the flip side the defense is on the field so much that it gives the false impression that they're just not any good when people get numbers against them. Honestly tho for the most part they play pretty well. Given another offseason of additions and having the youngins just grow naturally I think we will be nasty next year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jy23 said:

Your ridin high now big boy. Hope ur still ridin high when the Lions knock out Seattle then come into Atlanta and knock you guys on ur butts too then go to Green Bay or Dallas and knock them out and win the Super Bowl vs the Pats or Chiefs.

Thats my plan. Get ready sun!

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Your ridin high now big boy. Hope ur still ridin high when the Lions knock out Seattle then come into Atlanta and knock you guys on ur butts too then go to Green Bay or Dallas and knock them out and win the Super Bowl vs the Pats or Chiefs.

Thats my plan. Get ready sun!

Is this the prelude to another bet....mwhahaha!!!

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

California dreaming? Will say I'll pull for anyone against Pete Carroll and the Seahawks so good luck to you guys until you play us of course.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is this the prelude to another bet....mwhahaha!!!

If my pathetic Lions somehow beat Seattle (Russell Wilson, Baldwin, Rawls , Graham and Pete Carroll would all have to be injured lol) then you bet I'll strike up another bet with @jy23 ...LIONS AT FALCONS would be an awesome matchup for me. But one that I'd prolly lose again :-(

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

California dreaming? Will say I'll pull for anyone against Pete Carroll and the Seahawks so good luck to you guys until you play us of course.

Lol yes very much dreamin lol. I will say that Seattle has looked weaker than anytime in the last 5 years. Having said that, they are still 10x better than us. We seriously choke in pressure situations and the playoffs is pressure. 

Seattle 33

Lions 14

Thats what I'm expecting. Lol

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I will say that Seattle has looked weaker than anytime in the last 5 years.

Well Seattle is still allowed at least three or more major defensive penalties a game to not be called on them. Sherman is one of course and then you have Bennett and his constantly late hits and the refs being apparently blind to that on their field. Really tired of that stuff. Hope the game is called evenly for football's sake.