• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Well Seattle is still allowed at least three or more major defensive penalties a game to not be called on them. Sherman is one of course and then you have Bennett and his constantly late hits and the refs being apparently blind to that on their field. Really tired of that stuff. Hope the game is called evenly for football's sake.

When Detroit is involved, the game is never called evenly, or maybe that's just the fan in me but the refs do seem to screw with us a whole lot lol

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

the refs do seem to screw with us a whole lot lol

Maybe they think Suh still plays for you guys. That ever so clean kinda player got into it again yesterday. The never ending story. He and DeMarcus have similar personality traits. 

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Your ridin high now big boy. Hope ur still ridin high when the Lions knock out Seattle then come into Atlanta and knock you guys on ur butts too then go to Green Bay or Dallas and knock them out and win the Super Bowl vs the Pats or Chiefs.

Thats my plan. Get ready sun!

Unfortunately if your Lions beat Seattle then you play Dallas. We would have to play the NY/GB winner. That's why I hope you guys lose. No offense. :)

If this thing somehow works out to where we have to play you guys...first of all I would be happy as a kid in a candy store....but I would most definitely put another bet out there for that one. 

1 minute ago, jy23 said:

If this thing somehow works out to where we have to play you guys...first of all I would be happy as a kid in a candy store....but I would most definitely put another bet out there for that one. 

I'd still make the bet cuz that's what TRUE Lions fans do....

(actually a lot of our fans are used to wearing paper bags on their heads..)

:-(

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'd still make the bet cuz that's what TRUE Lions fans do....

:-(

I will be wearing my Barry Sanders jersey bought in 1992 next Saturday night at 5:15 PST...

Ill have to record the Hawks at Mavs which is at 5:30...

Lions and Hawks in one night is always fun...mostly fun...ok fine it's nerve wrecking but I'm used to it.

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

NFC South has years and years of that stuff. John McKay's Bucs, The Aints, Falcons with Randy Johnson, Bob Berry, and Joey Harrington for a few novelty mentions at QB. Charlotte's history hasn't had nearly as much but there is a great deal of that stuff overall in the deep south. Your not alone Lions.

24 minutes ago, Thomas said:

NFC South has years and years of that stuff. John McKay's Bucs, The Aints, Falcons with Randy Johnson, Bob Berry, and Joey Harrington for a few novelty mentions at QB. Charlotte's history hasn't had nearly as much but there is a great deal of that stuff overall in the deep south. Your not alone Lions.

I totally thought of the AINTS when referring to the paper bag lol

On 1/2/2017 at 5:09 PM, Spud2Nique said:

I totally thought of the AINTS when referring to the paper bag lol

Think the first time the Aints weren't the Aints was when Bobby Herbert got them to the playoffs a couple of times. We had Chris Miller and upset them one of those years. Miller threw bombs a lot in that game and mainly to Michael Haynes. This back when that crazy Elvis loving Jerry Glanville was in his first year as our coach. No offense to Elvis. Nicknamed smoke and mirrors for fun by some announcer. Glanville was around for the birth of the Georgia Dome. Eventually Herbert and Haynes switched teams (don't think it was the same year but maybe) via FA which was pretty weird. Anyway, like where things are at now a lot more. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Think the first time the Aints weren't the Aints was when Bobby Herbert got them to the playoffs a couple of times. We had Chris Miller and upset them one of those years. Miller threw bombs a lot in that game and mainly to Michael Haynes. This back when that crazy Elvis loving Jerry Glanville was in his first year as our coach. No offense to Elvis. Nicknamed smoke and mirrors for fun by some announcer. Glanville was around for the birth of the Georgia Dome. Eventually Herbert and Haynes switched teams (don't think it was the same year but maybe) via FA which was pretty weird. Anyway, like where things are at now a lot more. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

It's H-E-B-E-R-T!

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Hilarious.

I am a Seinfeld freak....sadly I still watch the reruns even though I know every episode line for line. Sometimes I just have it on and put on a skit at home....needless to say my gf doesn't enjoy it. 

Love love love the Bobby Herbert line though. I actually remember he was ur backup to a guy that was consistently hurt...hmmm I can see his #12 ...white guy...I wanna say Chandler or something.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

I am a Seinfeld freak....sadly I still watch the reruns even though I know every episode line for line. Sometimes I just have it on and put on a skit at home....needless to say my gf doesn't enjoy it. 

Love love love the Bobby Herbert line though. I actually remember he was ur backup to a guy that was consistently hurt...hmmm I can see his #12 ...white guy...I wanna say Chandler or something.

Yeah, Jeffy from Illinois. Big gamble, poor payoff.

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I am a Seinfeld freak....sadly I still watch the reruns even though I know every episode line for line.

The mornings at the cafe scenes always make me very thankful for not ever having such a neurotic friend as George.  

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, Jeffy from Illinois. Big gamble, poor payoff.

No no not Jeff George the free spirit June Jones killa...I'm talking about the guy before him like in 90 or 89.

It was either Chandler something or something Chandler ...

IMG_7757.GIF

Just now, Thomas said:

Didn't know Herbert backed up SuperBowl Chris.

He backed up somebody for a year or 2 I thought...I was too busy having my head up Barry Sanders ass though so I prolly wouldn't have noticed much lol

When we signed him he played a lot at first as well as took a ton of hits, some questionable to boot. But Jeff George was suppose to be the guy after those games but then once again concussions ruled the day. Pretty sure the guy your referring to is Chris Miller though. A lot of QB concussions in the history of the Falcons and Chris retired because of them eventually.