• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Barkley: "Atlanta is not going to make the playoffs"

GameTime

3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I have a puppy that turns 9 this Sunday...:-)

We have two, 14 and 4 and since the youngster Sophie has been with us our older girl Missy is spry as hell. Will be a two dog and two cat family from now on because of that surprise improvement in attitude. Some posters could use the same improvement don't you know. If its all that bad get a fracking pound dog folks.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Thomas said:

We have two, 14 and 4 and since the youngster Sophie has been with us our older girl Missy is spry as hell. Will be a two dog and two cat family from now on because of that surprise improvement in attitude. Some posters could use the same improvement don't you know. If its all that bad get a fracking pound dog folks.  

Nice! Our dachshund got us 9 years ago...

:-|

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How old does it have to be before it's a dog and not a puppy?

When it is your dog, always your puppy in some sense.  When it is someone else's dog, less than a year.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AHF said:

When it is your dog, always your puppy in some sense.  When it is someone else's dog, less than a year.

Sheesh, pet lovers.  SMH :dry:

Dennis Schröder on media: "Charles Barkley, I think, said something, but that why they get paid: To talk shit

When you have Charles, Kenny and Shaq involved in any topic at the same time thats pretty much the only kind of talk that will be heard. They really are more for that less than average entertainment stuff than any serious analysis. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Dennis Schröder on media: "Charles Barkley, I think, said something, but that why they get paid: To talk shit

When you have Charles, Kenny and Shaq involved in any topic at the same time thats pretty much the only kind of talk that will be heard. They really are more for that less than average entertainment stuff than serious analysis. 

They kill me thinking they know so much.  Neither would successfully get through an interview for any NBA administrative job.  

Maybe the Knicks are clueless enough to offer Kenny a head coaching job, the Kings already have Shaq in some figurehead capacity.  Chuck for GM wouldn't surprise me.