• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks forward Mike Scott USED TO BE out 4 week with sore left knee

HawkItus

hace 7 horas, Spursfanpeacemaker dijo:

Did scott already did the trial?

Not yet.

Good news. Hopefully he picks up where he left last season, we need his shooting. He could be a dangerous weapon from the bench pairing with Howard. I can see a Millsap-Muscala and Howard-Scott complementary frontcourt options.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Garchelino said:

Not yet.

Good news. Hopefully he picks up where he left last season, we need his shooting. He could be a dangerous weapon from the bench pairing with Howard. I can see a Millsap-Muscala and Howard-Scott complementary frontcourt options.

Okay thanks.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Call me crazy but I feel warm n fuzzy when Mike's out there. For some reason it feels more spread out. I dunno..

Think his percentages from last year would help some

15.3 2.3-5.0 .468 0.8-2.1 .392 0.7-0.8 .794                  
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I guess Mike's knee is still balky?   This may be smart though.   In previous years when he was not 100% we saw his ability to hit 3s basically evaporate.   

I think he is just not in basketball shape since he missed all of training camp with the knee, then had the procedure.  If the knee was still balky he wouldn't be playing at all.  This is to give him game reps.

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I guess Mike's knee is still balky?   This may be smart though.   In previous years when he was not 100% we saw his ability to hit 3s basically evaporate.   

Yup. No lift.

46 minutes ago, Jeffery123 said:

So tell me again, why we kept him this year when we have two stallions sitting on the bench needing minutes????

Be nice to see any of the three get some decent minutes right now but at small forward we know who most of us want to get some burn. Play Prince more and he'll make us proud but if there are no minutes now he won't be ready later (the playoffs).  

1 hour ago, Jeffery123 said:

So tell me again, why we kept him this year when we have two stallions sitting on the bench needing minutes????

Because no one expected Moose to play as well as he is playing.