• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which player out there

What is a Rudy Gay rental worth in trade assets. I'm thinking Splitter and future first. I don't want to give up our 2017 or 2018 1st rounder. The Nets 2nd rounder is also something I'd like to hold onto. 

Maybe something like Cordinier, Splitter, and Miami's 2018 2nd round pick. Not enough value it seems. Portland has some players they may trade like Harkless.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kimsey said:

What is a Rudy Gay rental worth in trade assets. I'm thinking Splitter and future first. I don't want to give up our 2017 or 2018 1st rounder. The Nets 2nd rounder is also something I'd like to hold onto. 

Maybe something like Cordinier, Splitter, and Miami's 2018 2nd round pick. Not enough value it seems. Portland has some players they may trade like Harkless.

No I love Cord!

12 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Harrison Barnes 
Wesley Mathews 
Wilson Chandler 
Danilo Gallo 
Solomon hill
Jared Dudley 
Mo Harkless
Boris Diaw

Barnes and Gallo, we are looking at a big piece added, which means giving up a lot, but the rest we could possibly snag cheap.

Barnes - DAL isn't going to trade him. 

Matthews - He's too old.

WC - DEN isn't going to trade him.

Gallo - See WC.

Hill - NO isn't going to trade him.

Dudley - He's PHX's best option at PF right now until the rookies step up.

Harkless - POR isn't going to trade him. I'm sure they'd love to give Turner.

Diaw - I'm glad ATL didn't trade for him, he fell off.

11 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

I think Gay is a perfect fit with Dennis and Baze/Thabo. Dude has the gene to be a skilled passer and goes to work of the dribble. I also like his lenght and abillity to play PF.

I know Dwight and him got ties but SAC isn't going to want too much for him.

11 hours ago, Sothron said:

It wouldn't shock me if we got Brandon Knight. Just throwing that out there. He could split PG duties with Dennis and can score enough on his own to be at the 2 in a split backcourt tandem as well.

I'd say Bledsoe. It's obvious Bledsoe isn't in the Suns' future plans. He can play both PG/SG at a high level. 

Help PHX tank for their PG of the future since they already have their SG (Booker), SF (Warren), PF (Chriss/Bender), C (Len).

Hawks' medical staff can help with Bledsoe's knees.

vor 6 Stunden, Kimsey sagte:

I think they have enough big men. I wouldnt mind giving them Baze and Korver. Start Timmy and Rudy and bring Thabo and Prince from the bench. That would be a good wing rotation (with Bembry as 5th man). We would have space for anther PG or Combo guard as well.

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

No I love Cord!

Agreed. He was raw in Summer League, but the tenacity and athleticism were there. I hope he's not another permanent stash like Gladyr or Digbeu. I think a trade of Splitter and 2nd Round picks would be enough.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Agreed. He was raw in Summer League, but the tenacity and athleticism were there. I hope he's not another permanent stash like Gladyr or Digbeu. I think a trade of Splitter and 2nd Round picks would be enough.

Yup. Really excited about his play this summer. Granted he is extremely raw, he shows flashes of great play and skill. Hope he continues to develop and we see him in a few years.

7 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

Barnes - DAL isn't going to trade him. 

Matthews - He's too old.

WC - DEN isn't going to trade him.

Gallo - See WC.

Hill - NO isn't going to trade him.

Dudley - He's PHX's best option at PF right now until the rookies step up.

Harkless - POR isn't going to trade him. I'm sure they'd love to give Turner.

Diaw - I'm glad ATL didn't trade for him, he fell off.

I'm not sure why you say that Denver wouldn't trade Gallo or Wilson Chandler. Denver is a young team with young guys like Mudiay, Jamal Murray, Will Barton, Nurkic and Jokic...I think vets like Gallo, Chandler and even Faried will be on the move shortly.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Dude still has almost 20ppg, on 47FG%, 40% from 3 and makes 3 assists a game.

This is his career best season* by a significant margin in terms of his scoring efficiency.  He has never been this consistent.  

(*SSS)

13 hours ago, Kimsey said:

These were my trade ideas in the Trade Forum:

On 11/29/2016 at 3:42 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I know this is a Sap trade idea but I'm too lazy to look up the Rudy Gay one:

Gay and Koufos for Baze, Splitter and the Brooklyn 2nd. 

Gay is leaving Sac, they get their replacement in Baze, and an expiring in Splitter.

We make a run in the East.  

22 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01

I've reworked my Gay trade:

Rudy Gay, Kosta Koufus and Omri Casspi for Splitter, Korver, Scott, Humphries and the Minny pick.

Line up:

Dennis, Malcolm

Baze, Thjr, Bembry

Rudy, Thabo, Prince

Millsap, Moose, Casspi, Kelly

Dwight, Kosta, 

With one roster spot available.

vor 5 Stunden, AHF sagte:

This is his career best season* by a significant margin in terms of his scoring efficiency.  He has never been this consistent.  

(*SSS)

Fair point. Although I wouldnt call it a "significant margin" and it was an impovement over his whole game not just scoring. Look I have in the past been arguing for Lance Stephenson, Paul Pierce and Jamal Crawford. With some regret, but we simply lack such a type of a player. And Gay is a huge upgrade over all of them.

Already last year, we had great stretches where ball movement whas not going anywhere and imo we need a guy who can operate of the dribble and put up numbers. Not only to have a go-to-guy outside of Dennis, but also to have ball-movement at all seeing whe have been largely figured out with a range of pretty static type of players. We are no longer stacked with 3 point treaths and a C who plays like a guard on offense. We need to get away from what where because we simply dont have the material. Better to amp up the talent and go for some guys who show promise.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

These were my trade ideas in the Trade Forum:

I kinda forgot the Minny pick and that should be more valuable than our next two first rounders selection wise at perhaps landing at 15-17. Well next season could be a rebuilding one so the 2018 pick should be off limits...

Rudy won't get traded until the deadline so about 2/3 of the season would be over. If they trade Cousins this season, I think the young assets we possess could get it done. 

To the Cordy die hards, I like him too. If any prospect we have that'll emulate Manu, it'll be him. I stay like 20 mins. from the College Park arena site.  I'd be fun to check him out if only they could have things ready by next season. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Kimsey said:

I kinda forgot the Minny pick and that should be more valuable than our next two first rounders selection wise at perhaps landing at 15-17. Well next season could be a rebuilding one so the 2018 pick should be off limits...

Rudy won't get traded until the deadline so about 2/3 of the season would be over. If they trade Cousins this season, I think the young assets we possess could get it done. 

To the Cordy die hards, I like him too. If any prospect we have that'll emulate Manu, it'll be him. I stay like 20 mins. from the College Park arena site.  I'd be fun to check him out if only they could have things ready by next season. 

Remember that pick is lottery protected so the best case is it becomes the #15 pick it originally was.

On 12/1/2016 at 1:09 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Would be able to help us right now? We seem to need a ball handling guard or wing that can handle, pass and play good defense. I know I know, it sounds like a really good player that we probably can't get via trade, but there has to be some players out there. Which would you target to help what we are going through right now. 

I would love a Brent Barry/Bobby Sura type of a guy, none come to mind though...

What do you guys think?

me me me me me me me me

We have these players on the team.  Bud just refuses to give up the ghost on Korver, and play them.

You give Hardaway Jr and Prince the minutes they deserve, and all of this losing STOPS.

As far as Rudy Gay goes, he's the #9 ranked SF in the league.

Thabo is 22nd

Baze is 26th

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/playerstats/17/4/eff