• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Report: Paul Millsap on the block? (Merged Threadz)

JTB

Just now, macdaddy said:

Uh oh.  Never say you're a medium sized boy where jaybird can read it.  Prepare to get demoralized in 3,2.....

Lol...she's a bit MIA...so far...

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Despite hating the Celts I'd do a Sap/Jaylen Brown deal. Imagine Brown and Prince...:-)

True, but it's the still the Celtics. As much as I'd love to see Jaylen Brown in a Hawks uniform, I cannot co-sign making any trades that benefit the Celtics in any way.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

What? Buddy Hield is the next Klay Thompson in my opinion.

Eh....no. I don't see it. Old rookies don't usually do that.

I would like Jon Leuer in a trade with Detroit though. He's an underrated stretch 4.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Eh....no. I don't see it. Old rookies don't usually do that.

I would like Jon Leuer in a trade with Detroit though. He's an underrated stretch 4.

I guess we will see...I understand Klay came in at 21 and Buddy at 23 years of age but I still think he's gonna be a superstar very soon.

Leuer is very solid and fundamental himself. Bud would love a guy like him for sure.

• Premium Member

Leuer is what I'd like Moose to be but Moose is never going to be that good. I've liked Leuer going back to college and what he's done in the NBA just shows his value. Bud would love a guy like him that has high basketball IQ and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

• Like 1

I would do the Brown deal with the Celtics. That is a very tough decision for Ainge though... I don't think that team would be able to take Cleveland still, but you don't get too many shots at getting a championship. I think it is worth the risk for Ainge. It would allow them to use Bird rights on Millsap and still possibly make a run at Hayward (if they make some other adjustments to make cap room). In fact, I think they could trade for Hayward also and sign him with Bird rights. This would require giving up the Brooklyn pick though. Not too sure about the mechanics of it all, but that would be a hell of a team.

Leuer is what I'd like Moose to be but Moose is never going to be that good. I've liked Leuer going back to college and what he's done in the NBA just shows his value. Bud would love a guy like him that has high basketball IQ and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

I am honestly surprised that I didn't hear anything about the Hawks having interest in him during last offseason. I thought he was a definite under-the-radar guy that fit Bud's style of play.

• Like 2

Ya I was discussing this with lw3 a few days ago when we played the Pistons. I was saying I never saw him in college and didn't even know where he went. I just noticed him as a Grizz a couple years ago and thought he was a 10 day contract type of guy but he rocks. He seems like any coach's dream.

• Premium Member

Leuer was a smarting signing by Detroit. He's exactly the kind of good value for a stretch four you want in a player and contract in today's ungodly contract era. I don't have any interest in Morris but if Leuer was included in a deal with Detroit, say KCP with Leuer? Then I'd move on it.

• Like 1