• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Honest question: Does Dunleavy bring anything to the roster worth keeping?

sturt

F... him and his private school entitlement. Hasn't done shat in a decade and certainly failed as a high lotto pick. He is welcome to rehab his back elsewhere on someone else's dime.

• Like 2

Sit his paisty a$$ at the end of the bench for a nightly DNP-CD until the trade deadline rolls around and ship that expiring $5mil out the door to make a deal work:

• Like 1

This is from his first few years in the league and looks like he was in a battle not to come off the bench in his fourth and fifth years, so a decade before his back surgery for a timeline. A number three pick.

Golden State Warriors (2002–2007)

Dunleavy was selected by the Golden State Warriors third overall in the 2002 NBA draft.

In November 2005, the Warriors signed Dunleavy to a 5-year, $44 million contract extension.[citation needed] The Warriors' general manager Chris Mullin said, "The way Mike performed, the way he conducted himself and the way we run our organization, we both felt it was something that we wanted." The deal has drawn criticism from fans, though, in light of the other large contracts that the Warriors franchise has signed, including Adonal Foyle and Derek Fisher. During the 2005–06 season, Dunleavy lost his starting role as small forward for a number of games, due partly to a shooting slump. He won back the starting job later in the season and was expected to start at his new position of power forward for the 2006–07 season. Some early struggles, however, prompted Warriors head coach Don Nelson to send Dunleavy back to the bench, juggling his lineup in search of better team chemistry and winning results.

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

This is from his first few years in the league and looks like he was in a battle not to come off the bench in his fourth and fifth years, so a decade before his back surgery for a timeline. A number three pick.

Golden State Warriors (2002–2007)

Dunleavy was selected by the Golden State Warriors third overall in the 2002 NBA draft.

In November 2005, the Warriors signed Dunleavy to a 5-year, $44 million contract extension.[citation needed] The Warriors' general manager Chris Mullin said, "The way Mike performed, the way he conducted himself and the way we run our organization, we both felt it was something that we wanted." The deal has drawn criticism from fans, though, in light of the other large contracts that the Warriors franchise has signed, including Adonal Foyle and Derek Fisher. During the 2005–06 season, Dunleavy lost his starting role as small forward for a number of games, due partly to a shooting slump. He won back the starting job later in the season and was expected to start at his new position of power forward for the 2006–07 season. Some early struggles, however, prompted Warriors head coach Don Nelson to send Dunleavy back to the bench, juggling his lineup in search of better team chemistry and winning results.

Ahhhhh the good ole days...:-)

So what is going through Junior's mind right now? A buyout is probably best for everyone I guess but for him to be forcing it is like: you know your not a core piece in the states anymore right guy?

• Like 1

Dude's played for like 9 teams.  Puts the 'leave' in Dunleavy, huh?

This time he's trying to weasel his way into a rang.  Figured he took less to suck from Lebron's teat, may as well be a sucker for someone else.

Look for him to panhandle his way onto SAS or GSt.  If it weren't against the rules, he'd beg his way back to CLE.

There was a better way to handle this from his side IMEO.  Hope Grant calls him out on it at the next Dook meeting.

"Aye?!  Aye, Mike?  Don'tchu walk away from me, m*thaf*kah.  You lucky we took yo' punk-a**.  I'll trade your rights to Lebanon!  You hear me?  Lebanon!  #3 pick, my a**.  You a bust!  You hear me?!  A bust!  B-U-S ... get off me!  Don't hol' me bak, we jus' talkin'!  Aiight, I'm cool.  I'm cool ....... Get ovah here, muth*f*kah!"

News at 11.  Grant Hill bloodies former Cav at Duke Function

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dude's played for like 9 teams.  Puts the 'leave' in Dunleavy, huh?

This time he's trying to weasel his way into a rang.  Figured he took less to suck from Lebron's teat, may as well be a sucker for someone else.

Look for him to panhandle his way onto SAS or GSt.  If it weren't against the rules, he'd beg his way back to CLE.

There was a better way to handle this from his side IMEO.  Hope Grant calls him out on it at the next Dook meeting.

"Aye?!  Aye, Mike?  Don'tchu walk away from me, m*thaf*kah.  You lucky we took yo' punk-a**.  I'll trade your rights to Lebanon!  You hear me?  Lebanon!  #3 pick, my a**.  You a bust!  You hear me?!  A bust!  B-U-S ... get off me!  Don't hol' me bak, we jus' talkin'!  Aiight, I'm cool.  I'm cool ....... Get ovah here, muth*f*kah!"

News at 11.  Grant Hill bloodies former Cav at Duke Function

Im blowin the whistle on you!! @hazer ur slogan that was tm'd and patented is being used here...911 911!! Lol.

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Im blowin the whistle on you!! @hazer ur slogan that was tm'd and patented is being used here...911 911!! Lol.

Yeah, I did not cite my sources on that.  Actually, can I claim to be a 'journalist' and refuse to reveal my source?

I gotta be honest though, that post was more about my epic Grant Hill-Dunleavy tussle transcript.

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pretty sure they only talk about their investment portfolios in those meetings.

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Maybe we're getting Kyle back!   That would actually be pretty awesome other than it would be horrible for Kyle. 

*gasp* MacD's been hacked by a Cav fan!  Look at the avatar.  #modzplzbannthanx

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp* MacD's been hacked by a Cav fan!  Look at the avatar.  #modzplzbannthanx

Well it would suck that i'd have to start cheering for kyle and the Cavs in the finals like I was one of those fat Warrior haters or something.  

• Like 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

Well it would suck that i'd have to start cheering for kyle and the Cavs in the finals like some I was one of those fat Warrior haters or something.  

It's ok to do it, just don't admit it out loud ... like that fat Warrior-hater who got his gurl taken by Curry bak in the day apparently.

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Well it would suck that i'd have to start cheering for kyle and the Cavs in the finals like some I was one of those fat Warrior haters or something.  

Ummmmmmm...

IMG_7868.GIF

Edited by Spud2Nique

Someone posted last year they were hoping for a couple of bus wrecks for both teams in the finals. Kinda extreme but really don't want to see those two duke it out for a third year in a row. If the Cavs aren't there then there is no confliction with Kyle scoring for the Cavs in that series. Always pulling for someone to take the East from them.

Just now, Thomas said:

Someone posted last year they were hoping for a couple of bus wrecks for both teams in the finals. Kinda extreme but really don't want to see those two duke it out for a third year in a row. If the Cavs aren't there then there is no confliction with Kyle scoring for the Cavs in that series. Always pulling for someone to take the East from them.

Hahaha someone actually said bus wrecks lol...was it me? :-/ 

That is a bit extreme...sorry I just pictured the Cavs bus flipping over and Lebron yelling at the driver..lol