• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Honest question: Does Dunleavy bring anything to the roster worth keeping?

sturt

6 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Treat him like a woman. Have him look pretty, make sandwiches and sit in the corner with his mouth shut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:angry2:

22 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

After all, he's no rookie.

Very good point, just don't think the guy's back is allowing him to shoot his normal jumper at this point. Bud made sure we brought in a great conditioning and rehab team after he got here so maybe something happens there. Still would be surprised if they don't keep looking for a way to trade him.

20 hours ago, cavsfan said:

all kyle has to do is camp out at the three line... cavs have enough weapons he will get alot of open looks..  

Thats what us Hawks fans are afraid of. 

We better not keep this guy. He is terrible. Has he even played for the Cavs in any meaningful minutes this year? 

Get rid of him get something, anything for him.

• Premium Member

We'll hold on to him at least until the trade deadline, imo--at minimum, he has the same value as Mo Williams, in that his salary could potentially be filler in a deal we like, and then again, if he's returned to health and can return to his productivity of a couple of years ago under Thibideau, he seemingly is the kind of role player who works with the offense we run.

More likely, as said previously, he's the wing version of last year's Hinrich, ie destined for mop-up duty.

2 hours ago, sturt said:

We'll hold on to him at least until the trade deadline, imo--at minimum, he has the same value as Mo Williams, in that his salary could potentially be filler in a deal we like, and then again, if he's returned to health and can return to his productivity of a couple of years ago under Thibideau, he seemingly is the kind of role player who works with the offense we run.

More likely, as said previously, he's the wing version of last year's Hinrich, ie destined for mop-up duty.

I agree except about a return to productivity - he's 36 with back surgery.

Nothing needs to be done until the trade deadline.

39 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

ehh well u never know. Same could be said about Dwight be he is productive

Dwight is 31. 5 year difference makes a difference.

• Premium Member

Should be noted that I made no claim that he will return to productivity, nor any claim that he will return to health... but if he somehow does, just sayin, it would seem his skill set would be a fairly decent fit for this offense. I don't expect it, but I don't rule it out.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Who the f*** is Mike Dunleavy Jr. to ask for a buyout from a top 4 team in the East. 

Maybe, tho, he's been reading this thread... and understands the Kirk Hinrich role... ?

• Like 2

Mike Dunleavy lol...wow...I hope we say ok no buyout but we will trade you to Philly for a 2023 2nd round pick! Enjoy the batteries being thrown at your head! F*ck him and his dad. Crybaby loser.

• Premium Member

I would fine him his days wages every day he doesn't show up.  Or he can accept a voided contract so he can go wherever he wants.  I am sure there is a loooong list of teams waiting to vie for his services.  Turd goblin.

Edited by Jdawgflow
  • Like 1