• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sap off the market?

Vol4ever

How come Lebron never gets injured?..(jinx reverse jinx)...seriously though how come?

Oh chit I forgot Balco! Horse injections through his wrinkly ass forehead...

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe because last playoffs Tristan Thompson killed Al on the offensive boards - might have had a chance to win a couple of the close games if we had snagged a rebound or 2.

One game alone we got beat 55 to 28 on the boards - almost double.  18 of them were offensive rebounds.

Game 3 - Thompson 13 rebounds, Horford 1 rebound.  Horford's negative 12 rebound differential alone made up almost half of that atrocious rebounding gap.  

Thomson had more than 3x the number of rebounds that Horford did that series.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

How come Lebron never gets injured?..(jinx reverse jinx)...seriously though how come?

Oh chit I forgot Balco! Horse injections through his wrinkly ass forehead...

Word in NBA circles is apparently that he does "pre-hab" work where he performs workouts designed to, for lack of a better phrase, temper his ligaments/body/etc. against possible injury or STTE.

I think HGH is a helluva drug.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

@kg01 what do u think Lebron's sack looks like after roids? Bruised prunes? Lil dates? ...:-|

My apologies in advance...

I don't even ..... #modzplzbann

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Word in NBA circles is apparently that he does "pre-hab" work where he performs workouts designed to, for lack of a better phrase, temper his ligaments/body/etc. against possible injury or STTE.

I think HGH is a helluva drug.

I don't even ..... #modzplzbann

Did I say something offensive? I honestly am worried..

1 hour ago, swanlee said:

The Braves have now sucked for several years and sucked last year and their is ZERO guarantee all the moves they have made will pay off. In the Meantime the Braves have been a horribly disappointing team to watch. In Sports you need to remain competitive while tweaking or adjusting a roster. Tanking and trading away talent just gives a big F U to current fans and season ticket holders.

As a front office if you are not capable of remaining competitive while still trying to improve then you suck and I won't support you. I will NEVER support putting a fan base through several horrible seasons on purpose in the hope that a million trades and maneuvers eventually may pay off.

The Braves have tanked for only 2 seasons and the second half of last season was actually fun to watch. A lot more fun than the 2014 team with all those players we traded. 2017 will probably be another wash from a playoff perspective, but we should be set up for success beyond that. There are no guarantees, but we went the previous 9 seasons winning only 2 playoff games while trying our best. I'll take this this path every time over that. 

I don't necessarily feel the same way about the Hawks. We're at a point where blowing up our roster seems like a low value move. I think we're better off remaining competitive, hoping Prince and Bembry turn out to be good players, and looking for the next non-lottery star. Then hopefully we're in a position to pounce as soon as LeBron shows any vulnerability. But I'm not opposed to trading Millsap if some team comes through with a great offer. 

Edited by High5

1 hour ago, BigDog90 said:

We haven't but what good is rebounding when that's not going to stop LeBron.

We have a defensive lineup that at least has the potential to stop him. I know we slumped for a bit but we actually beat him this year with this lineup for the first time in awhile at Cleveland.

Having a REAL center is something no version of the hawks have had in over a decade and can make a huge difference in the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Image result for wait what?? gif

How'd you get a pic of @Spud2Nique "girl"friend so quickly?

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

In my defense I was in the dentist chair when I posted that and now I'm looking at it like ...wtf ...I think the dentist drugged me :-(

So does this mean ya'll are dating now?

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How'd you get a pic of @Spud2Nique "girl"friend so quickly?

So does this mean ya'll are dating now?

Itd be fine with me if I was single but getting taken advantage of in a dental chair when ur in a relationship is just wrong. I'm gonna have to fess up to my gf and let her know I was slightly violated.

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Image result for what gif

Yes...not sure if anyone has had a bone graph implant but the shit isn't a picnic...they numbed me like 7 times and I still felt it...lotta blood lost too... drained feeling...lol sorry.

lol 

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Yes...not sure if anyone has had a bone graph implant but the shit isn't a picnic...they numbed me like 7 times and I still felt it...lotta blood lost too... drained feeling...lol sorry.

Lighten Up Francis, 

We're just having some fun with you.