• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Super Team Challenge

aali34

• Moderators

I don't think it is possible.  Curry, Durant and LeBron are 3 of the games 5 best players right now and Green is a super utility guy.  Thompson is a deadly shooter from 3 so he will kill you when you double any of the big 3.  You can't get that kind of pressure out of a team even if you did all their $6 players.

LeBron and Green are as good defenders as Kawhi and Davis and Durant, Curry, Thompson and LeBron are a much more efficient scoring combo than anything else you can put up there.

I'm trying to pound the glass, exploit post match-ups, and stay in Steph's jersey at all times:

Conley
Butler
Leonard
Z-Bo
Embiid

Dennis
Beal
Keef Morris
Kanter
Adams

We'd probably get blown out in Game 6.  There are a lot of basketball fans who still don't realize how Great Lebron is since he's taken to cruise control in the regular season the past few years.  He doesn't even play PG yet pretty much had the position mastered as a kid.  

Edited by benhillboy

Leonard 6

Butler 5

Wall 5

Whiteside 3

Horford 4

We beat them I think because Wall is taking whoever guards him to the hoop every time.  Butler and Leonard D up whoever is hot and can make them work on the other end.  Whiteside is gobbling up rebounds and keeping Green occupied.   Horford is killing the mid-range and making smart plays on both sides.  Switching on defense keeps the 3 pt looks contested.

Defense and shooting

STARTERS

Embiid (5) - Unstoppable in the middle

Millsap (4) - Frontline defensive stopper

Giannis (6) - Mr. Everything

( those 3 would be by far the best defensive frontline in the NBA )

Lavine (2) - 41% 3FG

Lowry (5) - 44% 3FG

( young, star backcourt that can shot )

BENCH

Schröder (2) - the slasher

Sefolosha (.50) - Defensive stopper

Anthony (3) - 6th man volume scorer

Anderson (1) - 40% 3FG

Noel (1) - 1.8 blks, 2.3 stls PER 36 min

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises