• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Millsap not Allstar Worthy?

Diesel

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Do you not understand basic English?

huh? what?

Take off them stupid sunglasses inside, Spud2.

Lol ur just rambling like a scared hooker coming out of the rain.

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol ur just rambling like a scared hooker coming out of the rain.

6j6t9iT

Actually, don't answer that.  I need plausible deniability when you get arrested for solicitation.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

6j6t9iT

Actually, don't answer that.  I need plausible deniability when you get arrested for solicitation.

Stay away from our Falcons.  Nobody wants to see that headline.  Nobody.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Nobody on the team deserves to go. I;m voting for other players myself.

Voting is done and starters have already been announced. Coaches pick the reserves...but by all means, go vote.

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Voting is done and starters have already been announced. Coaches pick the reserves...but by all means, go vote.

Goooooooooottttttt hhhhheeeeemmmmmmm...Boom!

Lmao love it! Charles can't contain himself...he always gets out of hand and Ernie puts him back in line...at the 1:05 mark...lol..Ernie's like ummmmm Chuckster...:-|

Don't look now but there's a groundswell of support for Embiid as an all-star which would likely mean Sap'll get snubbed.

Probably not since coaches should know better, but it's something to keep an eye on.

Also curious to note that whoever's been selected likely knows it by now.  Embiid can't shutup on twitter so if he twits (yes, 'twit') something about it he'll likely give away whether he's been selected or not.

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't look now but there's a groundswell of support for Embiid as an all-star which would likely mean Sap'll get snubbed.

Probably not since coaches should know better, but it's something to keep an eye on.

Also curious to note that whoever's been selected likely knows it by now.  Embiid can't shutup on twitter so if he twits (yes, 'twit') something about it he'll likely give away whether he's been selected or not.

Embiid is great for the NBA and Philly but they can't possibly put him in this year. I'm a advocate for selecting players who are having a great season and carrying their team but just look at the standings. Although Philly is much much improved, the Hawks are 4th in the east and a game out of 2nd. Comon coaches!

• Premium Member

This whole "make sure the Cavs get 3 All stars" is going to screw over some deserving players. Frankly Paul George does not deserve to be an AS this year. Paul and Dwight should be All Stars. No way Embiid deserves to be there.

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This whole "make sure the Cavs get 3 All stars" is going to screw over some deserving players. Frankly Paul George does not deserve to be an AS this year. Paul and Dwight should be All Stars. No way Embiid deserves to be there.

We SHOULD at least have Sap in there, but ur right Howard deserves consideration as well...just 5 hours to go :-)

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

We SHOULD at least have Sap in there, but ur right Howard deserves consideration as well...just 5 hours to go :-)

Dwight's numbers when you look at them with how few minutes he plays are insane. His per48 should be eye popping.

Just now, Sothron said:

Dwight's numbers when you look at them with how few minutes he plays are insane. His per48 should be eye popping.

Ya but unfortunately Embiid's are better in a similar low minute count.

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He's also the main guy whereas Dwight has to beg for scraps. Also, the Sixers still suck recent win streak aside.

Oh don't get me wrong I agree...just think the NBA won't give us 2 all stars..I hope we get 1 at least. If Sap doesn't get in, look for him to go off post all star to shut folks up!