• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which first round outcome is worse?

BigDog90

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh, and I can already see Drake annoying me to no end. :-(

Yeah, he was pretty over the top during the Cavs-Raptors series. Guess he wants to be to the Raptors what Spike Lee is to the Knicks. At least the Raptors made a series out of it unlike the rest of the East last year.

36 minutes ago, rd79 said:

I would have liked to play whoever gets the 4th spot in the first round and then play Boston in the 2nd round, but it seems Bud likes the idea of a lottery pick more...

We can't get into the lottery. Well we can mathematically but we won't. There's like a 7% chance we don't make it. That's just a guesstimation lol.

Playing Washington in the first round is my worst case scenario, yes, even over Cleveland. They will have revenge on their minds for a series in which they felt they should have won, and they have guys that can lock down the Hawks best perimeter players (I'm not talking about the frontcourt) without being helped. It could get even uglier than Washington-Toronto from that spring, and I guess the solace from it is Toronto came back motivated due to it.

And that's my most likely case now. I think the Hawks will win at least one game between Boston/Indiana, maybe both, along with Toronto. I think the max now is likely 43-39...that will probably equal #6, and a date with Washington.