• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2017 playoff discussion

Alex

Just now, capstone21 said:

Agree... so boring 

what is more embarrassing ... Losing by 60 in the conference finals or getting put out in the first round?

I'll gladly take the latter....if Kawhi isn't back tomorrow that game will be on my ignore button after today.

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Anyone gonna attack Anna tonight lol

Well, supposedly there is no such thing as a perfect crime so how bout we let the Cavs take care of that stuff. Believe they have it under control.

So Al's record against the Cavs in the playoffs is what now? Yeah I know, yeah we all know. 

Want to add being a minus 34 in a playoff game is no doubt something your sister can brag about. Whats happening on Twitter anyway?

16 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Anyone gonna attack Anna tonight lol

Know any trashy bars in Boston? When she mentioned shit faced she might not have been referring to drinking. Mirrors can be a girl's worst enemy.

Anna Horford

We can still turn this night around... let's all get shit faced and forget this game ever happened

19 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Know any trashy bars in Boston? When she mentioned shit faced she might not have been referring to drinking. Mirrors can be a girl's worst enemy.

Anna Horford

We can still turn this night around... let's all get shit faced and forget this game ever happened

Ur raw Thomas I love it..lol....OG style.

8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ur raw Thomas I love it..lol....OG style.

Like kicking anything Green when they're down. Don't consider it a personal problem as much as a way of life. Really happy they made the news in such a big, big way last night though.

Wow, almost surprised the media mentioned this. Celtics are always a part of history. Just can't get away from that.

It’s the worst home playoff loss in Boston’s storied history (shattering the previous record of 29) and the worst loss ever for a No. 1 seed in the postseason.

BOSTON (May 20, 2017) – The Boston Celtics today announced that Isaiah Thomas will miss the remainder of this year’s postseason following re-aggravation of a right femoral-acetabular impingement with labral tear during Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals against Cleveland. Thomas initially injured the hip during the third quarter of the Celtics’ March 15 game against Minnesota, forcing him to miss the next two regular season contests. The injury was further aggravated during Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals at Washington on May 12.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/press-052017-isaiah-thomas-ruled-out-for-game-3/

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

BOSTON (May 20, 2017) – The Boston Celtics today announced that Isaiah Thomas will miss the remainder of this year’s postseason following re-aggravation of a right femoral-acetabular impingement with labral tear during Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals against Cleveland. Thomas initially injured the hip during the third quarter of the Celtics’ March 15 game against Minnesota, forcing him to miss the next two regular season contests. The injury was further aggravated during Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals at Washington on May 12.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/press-052017-isaiah-thomas-ruled-out-for-game-3/

Anna Horford..ur thoughts..:-)

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Savage headline: "Thomas out 2 Games with Injury."

It should say..."Thomas is out now that the Celtics saw what happened in game 2 and gave up."

-Real

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

It should say..."Thomas is out now that the Celtics saw what happened in game 2 and gave up."

-Real

"If this was the playoffs, I woulda played .... wait ..."

Further enhances most everyone's thoughts that the east is brown sewer water trash and the west is head and shoulders better.  SAS put up a very good fight last night.  Golden State was essentially in control all night, but with Kawhi out and LMA seemingly missing the Spurs could have easily just given up, but they at least proved to be tough last night.  Not saying they would beat Cleveland, but they would at least make them earn it.  

Once again the road to the finals for Cleveland is a joke.  

I also think that Pop is making a silent/not so silent message to the league. They should have suspended Zaza and now Pop is holding out Kawhi to hurt the NBA. I like it. If the league is going to be pro Warriors then Pop should sit everyone now and hurt the ratings...I would.

NBA is rigged..smh