• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Dennis the PG of the future? Can he win a playoff game?

Diesel

5 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Gotta love Dennis amazement at Morris' comments in the press conference.  "Oh my God.  Oh."  I like Morris but maybe he should do his homework.

Thinking some of Wall's arrogance has been rubbing off on him though do remember him barking at the management in Phoenix when his brother was traded. Not sure that one should count against him as much since its got to be difficult playing on the same NBA team and then lose that dream scenario.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Thinking some of Wall's arrogance has been rubbing off on him though do remember him barking at the management in Phoenix when his brother was traded. Not sure that one should count against him as much since its got to be difficult playing on the same NBA team and then lose that dream scenario.  

Well here they are, grubbin as the kids say...ladies n gentleman may I introduce the twins...

ps Kieff is the "superstar"...:-|

IMG_9661.JPG

IMG_9662.JPG

6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Jarrett Jack was an ideal BU and possible courtmate: much bigger, better jumpshot, same intensity.  Everyone (except @JayBirdHawk) was excited about his signing, then confused at his waiving.  They act like the man got gangrene from his injury or some sh@t.

Hey @benhillboy why you gotta be bringing up ole shite. :biggrin: it's  the playoffs.

You trying to start something with me and  @kg01 and the rest of the GT Fan boys. They've finally just gotten over it and now you've busted open an old wound, smh :angel:.

For the record, I had no issue with the Jack signing. I just called it correct when I said he would be cut when the season started to bring the roster to 14.

They couldn't handle MY  truth (mostly kg), so he made it all up that I had hate in my beautiful heart for Jack :beach:

2 hours ago, Trout7 said:

He is just an average point guard at best, and just keeps shooting 3s if he ever happens to make one, and then forgets about team basketball.

He has to shoot the three every now and then to keep the defense honest. They are going way under every screen when defending him and giving him the wide open three. Needs to knock those down to show the defense that they can't defend him like that, which then will allow him to drive to the basket more.

• Like 2