• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No need to panic . . . yet

TheNorthCydeRises

11 minutes ago, JTB said:

ALL IM SAYING IS THE PICK N ROLL DEFENSE IS NOT AS MUCH OF A CONCERN AS THE HAWKS POORLY EXECUTED OFFENSE.....YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more Ersan.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lurker said:

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-playoffs-dwight-howard-atlanta-hawks-1fab4ecca027

It's all over but the crying. Unless Dwight gets to post at least 3 times a quarter he's going to sulk about it and throw a hissy fit.

But I am the hater. I was at the game. He was horrendous. It is not like I try not to like Dwight, he means well. 

Edited by NBASupes

is there any reason why ersan plays less minutes than every other 4/5 not named Hump`? 
He's our stretchiest 4. It would make the game a lot easier for dennis and the sg to facilitate and score when hes on the floor and able to pick n pop and pick n roll.

Muscala(25)/Millsap(10)/Howard(13)

Millsap(28)/Ilyasova(20)

Prince(32)/Bembry(16)

THJ(35)/Baze(13)

Dennis(40)/Calderon(18)

3 hours ago, JTB said:

Again I can't help but continue to say no matter who's in the game defensively at the end of the day the Hawks are getting plenty of stops. I'm tired of hearing about pick and roll defense when Washington hasn't had not one good or even avg shooting performance as a team!

hawks defense is doing something right! The focus should be on our offense which  is so horrible it's keeping us from taking advantage even when we do get the Wizards to miss shots consistently.

most of the Wizards scoring is coming on bad offensive possessions (dumb shots) and turnovers that professionals just  shouldn't be making. I'd love to just admit if it were true that the Wizards are just way better than us but they haven't really done anything special this series....we been losing games cause of offense like this all season long and it's the Hawks shooting themselves in the foot more so than the opponent (Wizards) having something to do with it.

ALL IM SAYING IS THE PICK N ROLL DEFENSE IS NOT AS MUCH OF A CONCERN AS THE HAWKS POORLY EXECUTED OFFENSE.....YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

Wizards defense isn't even being tested cause we are so horrible on offense right now yet I'm seeing complaints about our pick n roll defense???? Wizards haven't shot the ball well as team! Screw the defense right now it's doing just fine and until I see the Wizards really make us pay the focus is offense..(smh)...Bud please fix that pathetic shit.

A lot of the things that the Hawks are doing, are very correctable.  That's why it wouldn't surprise me if they won by double digits tomorrow.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

A lot of the things that the Hawks are doing, are very correctable.  That's why it wouldn't surprise me if they won by double digits tomorrow.

By 12-17 HAWKS win...I'd actually rather win by 6 or 7 points than 30...

I only saw one game, but I've seen enough to be able to predict what's probably going to happen for the third straight game for the first half:

1. The Hawks are going to get off to another poor start offensively with Dwight Howard in and be down 8-10 points about 5-6 minutes in.
2. Dwight Howard and Tim Hardaway Jr will leave the game, and the game will calm down.
3. Once Jennings comes in and is put on Dennis (to prevent foul issues for Wall), Washington will lose the lead but it will be a close game.
4. Bazemore and Hardaway Jr will look like a klutz as the primary ballhandlers and the Hawks will go down by 6-8 points.
5. Once a ballhandler is put in, things will stabilize but it will be trading baskets for the rest of the half.

Most players continue doing what they are doing on the team.

Here's what I think will be different:

Hardaway Jr will have his welcome to the playoffs moment and have a great game. He will have one of his 4th quarter moments and it will lead to a win for the Hawks.
Delaney is the backup ballhandler that is used when the wings look like klutzes as the handler.
Ilyasova has a solid game and is in instead of Howard or Muscala down the stretch with Millsap.
Bazemore gets benched finally in the second half.
Dunleavy Jr does not play.

17 hours ago, NERMAN said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more Ersan.  

Yeah, if he finds his three pointer he's not just pretty good but has impact for us. He already does plenty of the unfun stuff on defense that we need much more of from everyone.

• Like 1