• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

In our 10 straight playoff seasons I'm proud of...

Admin

2010 playoffs were kinda fun too when we took out the Bucks in 7 in round 1 ...Also the following year and beating Dwight and the Magic in round 1 with Jamal Craw doin work.

• Premium Member

07-08 was definitely the season that I appreciated the most during this run.  2014-2015 was such a dramatic change in my life (not to mention our success just snuck up on me) that I couldn't fully appreciate it.

I did enjoy this little bit of revenge in 2011:

• Like 1

Most have mentioned the ones I enjoyed the most....

Against Boston 2007, against Orlando 2010, against Indy 2014 - all underdogs but played some spirited basketball.

So no John Drew or Dominique allowed, huh. Three or four decades of Hawk's playoffs seems like three or four weeks these days to me. A memory collusion thing I guess. 

8 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Only 1* series and we even lost that one. That was the 2007 near miracle where we got spanked in game 7 by the Celtics but damn we gave them a serious run for their money.

That one was worth the money for Zaza head butting KG and also yelling "Seven!!" into a microphone after the win in game six on our floor. Great theatre. 

I thought we would win that Pacers series (without Alice) going in.  So close.

Funny no one mentioned going to the Conference Finals.  The way they went, with the split-second late buzzer beater by Pierce being reviewed on the road was a buzzkill.  The Hawks had been playing poorly that whole playoffs, it wasn't nearly as joyous as I thought it would be.  We all know how that turned out.  I almost rather they didn't go to prevent Kyle suffering a career-altering injury.

Edited by benhillboy