• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fat Lady is not singing Yet.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I still believe that we're going to the ECF this year.  Washington is a bad road team and our losses to them in Washington has been close.  I like our chances in a game 7.  The refs will probably go for that Hawks vs. Celtics second rounder...  Al vs. Dwight. 

Let's go Hawks!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I still believe that we're going to the ECF this year.  Washington is a bad road team and our losses to them in Washington has been close.  I like our chances in a game 7.  The refs will probably go for that Hawks vs. Celtics second rounder...  Al vs. Dwight. 

Let's go Hawks!!

I feel the same way about our chances and the league would like a Hawks Celts meeting for sure, I just hope they don't want the dress for the funeral saga the Wiz had with the smeltics to continue.

WE GOT THIS! Play smart.

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Lurker said:

It is singing on Dwight EVER being a factor for the Hawks as he NEVER will be.

Oh... I get it.. You hate Dwight... Thanks for making that clear.

Let us know when you become a fan of the Hawks again... i.e. put down your anti-Dwight Agenda.

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Let us know when you become a fan of the Hawks again... i.e. put down your anti-Dwight Agenda.

So ironic that you come back when its the playoffs because you expect "playoff Dwight". Dwight absolutely sucks.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I feel the same way about our chances and the league would like a Hawks Celts meeting for sure, I just hope they don't want the dress for the funeral saga the Wiz had with the smeltics to continue.

WE GOT THIS! Play smart.

Atlanta Vs. Boston would make for GOOD TV... put it on Netflix.

IT vs. Dennis.

Al vs. Dwight.

Al vs. Paul. 

Prince vs. Brown!!

The Baze gaze vs. Thomas Smirk.

Bud vs. BudJr. 

This is Bud Talking to Brad Stevens

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Let's go Hawks!!

This team has too much dead weight. Bud's love of Bazemore is one reason for the teams undoing.

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Dwight deserves the hate he gets. He is getting over 20 million and has had one good game in the series. Almost nobody outside of this board likes him at this point. He has been a failure since he left Orlando. And without the unique combo of Shard/Hedo he might not have had any playoff success at all.

This team will never really improve until Bazemore and Howard are gone.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Dwight deserves the hate he gets. He is getting over 20 million and has had one good game in the series. Almost nobody outside of this board likes him at this point. He has been a failure since he left Orlando. And without the unique combo of Shard/Hedo he might not have had any playoff success at all.

This team will never really improve until Bazemore and Howard are gone.

Yes and yes.  Throw out Hardaway and we have ourselves the makings of a better team.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Yes and yes.  Throw out Hardaway and we have ourselves the makings of a better team.

To be fair, he produced about what I would have expected during the regular season. Some where thinking he was going to go back up to 17-20 PPG. It was never going to happen, but he has been shit in 4 out of the 5 playoff games. You can tell that most know this as the expectations for him to have a good game has been reduced to grabbing a few rebounds.

• Admin
On 4/27/2017 at 0:28 PM, Diesel said:

Brings back memories of your anti Marvin campaign :) 

i kid I kid!

On 4/27/2017 at 1:02 PM, Diesel said:

Let's go Hawks!!

Looks like the league didn't look at it that way, or maybe it was just Wall and Beal shooting 90 percent. LOL.