• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free agents by teams for Hawks

• Admin

I would love to have Gallo (not his injuries) here as I think he would be a GREAT fit ... he is going to command big money.

KCP is good but he is going to get way way too much money.

Plumlee would be a great get ... he is a banger which we need

I think Reggie Bullock could be a sneaky good pickup for cheap.  I wouldn't mind bringing him in.  Always liked his game.  He has never been in the right situation

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

I think Reggie Bullock could be a sneaky good pickup for cheap.  I wouldn't mind bringing him in.  Always liked his game.  He has never been in the right situation

Can he put the ball on the floor? I saw him shoot shots as a Clipper but rarely did I see him dribbling.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:08 AM, Spud2Nique said:

Starting out with the unrestricted in Kelly O. Obviously a player that would fit our system, well, our original system of the big man stroking it from the outside...a better version of Pero Antic here..(new age Bill Laimbeer to me) and a player who is crafty, some say dirty, but entering his prime, he could be a nice fit for us whether backing up Dwight or replacing him

Wow...he's gonna get paid..but by the Celts? Hmmm.

Best part of this is Shaq has to say Onilik ..Olynyk..during the post game on TNT lol. I want Nique and Shaq doing play by play as Kelly O plays Dirk one on one. Hahahaha 

The next team that we are covering is the Golden State Warriors. They have way too many so I'll just lust.

James Michael McAdoo is their lone restricted free agent. We don't want him at any cost. 

The unrestricted list is long but you can immediately take out Curry and Durant as they will resign with the scrubs.

I gave no interest in Barnes, Clark, McGee or West.

I love Shaun Livingston to be our backup to Dennis AT THE RIGHT PRICE.

Im a big Iggy fan as well. Despite getting older, he remains spry. Sign me up.

And lastly, Zaza. I'll go ahead and say it, I want you back. You should retire a Hawk...at some point. Right @Colin?

Thoughts on the scrubs?

IMG_9886.PNG

The next team is the Rockets. Restricted free agents are Bobby Brown and Troy Williams. I'll pass on Brown but Troy Williams has a motor. I'd take Troy at the right price as our Moose.

The unrestricted free agent is Nene. Despite his excellent and unexpected play in the playoffs, I think Father Time is catching up with him and I'd pass.

Thoughts on the Rox FA's?

IMG_9887.PNG

20 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I think Baynes would be a great backup to Dwight.

A rookie big along with Baynes and of course our Dwight (don't see that changing) could function moving forward. The rook will need some grooming time so Baynes would help with that. Impatiently waiting on some clarity of our future bigs.

I thought McAdoo would develop quicker for them after a great summer league and flashes in his first year.  On one hand they think enough of him to keep his spot. On the other his minutes are being taken by washed up egregious ring chaser David West.  

Livingston and Iggy a little long in the teeth for me.  If this was 2 years ago yeah.  Love Livingston's mid and post game, Iggy's passing and defense, but neither really stretch.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I thought McAdoo would develop quicker for them after a great summer league and flashes in his first year.  On one hand they think enough of him to keep his spot. On the other his minutes are being taken by washed up egregious ring chaser David West.  

Livingston and Iggy a little long in the teeth for me.  If this was 2 years ago yeah.  Love Livingston's mid and post game, Iggy's passing and defense, but neither really stretch.  

I'd take Livingston, not Iguodala aka InjuredDolla.

I always knew McAdoo would amount to nothing.  He's another college 4 masquerading as a NBA wing player.

Did we do the Sees already?  I want Marcus Smart on this team.  Toughness, tenacity are woefully lacking on our team.  I feel dirty for saying that.

Not a fan of anyone on the Warriors or Rockets. Think Zaza continues to ring chase. We need shooting and Iggy/Livingston don't provide that plus I don't think they will come that cheaply. Clark is interesting as we could use his shooting, but it isn't that amazing especially when you consider his lack of defense.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I would love to have Gallo (not his injuries) here as I think he would be a GREAT fit ... he is going to command big money.

KCP is good but he is going to get way way too much money.

Plumlee would be a great get ... he is a banger which we need

Complely agree on Bullock. He has been injured and just hasn't fit in with the team up there. He could be a low key signing that could fill that dunleavy role we saw this year...with much more potential. 15mpg+ a night.

• Like 2

The next team we are covering is the Indiana Pacers. They have a whole mess of decisions to make starting with PG13.

They have no restricted free agents.

As far as their unrestricted free agents are concerned.

Starting with Lavoy Allen. Good big man with a decent outside shot...veteran journeyman. I'm gonna take a pass on him because I think we can do better, even at the right price, plus I saw shaqtin a fool a while back and he farted on the Pacers bench and everyone was gasping for air...I don't want a farter.

Aaron Brooks is a guy I've always liked. However, due to his age and size ill pass.

CJ Miles is a guy that we should target in my opinion to strengthen our bench. Great southpaw stroke from 3 and can put the ball on the floor. I don't love his defense but we need some shooters. At the right price, I'm in!

Lastly, Jeff Teague. Always liked Teague as a Hawk. The only thing I didn't like about him is his killer instinct. I don't think a reunion to Atlanta is happening for Teague.

Thoughts on the Pacers?

IMG_9891.PNG

Next up is your LA Clippers. I'd be pretty surprised if they don't blow it up or make a few major changes.

No restricted free agents for them either.

The unrestricted ones start with Alan Anderson aka @JayBirdHawk's fav PUNCHFACE. Lol. I don't want him, I feel he's too slow and lacks defense. 

Brandon Bass is a big banger inside and I woulda loved him 3 years ago but again an easy pass.

Blake Griffin will be their major sought after free agents by many suitors but I feel as though he's always injured, and when he's not, his play simply doesn't make any of his teammates better. I don't want him and for my money, he's becoming the power forward version of Smelo as @kg01 likes to say. 

Luc Mbah a Moute is an awesome defensive wing. Having said that he's a major liability on offense in my opinion. I love defense but I want a more capable offensive weapon.

Chris Paul will also be a free agent. The only way he comes here is if there is an insane trade that lands us a PG13 or Jimmy Butler...even then I think he wouldn't come here.

JJ Redick is a guy that would fit our system well as he would compliment Dennis's speed with his deadly outside shooting. His D has gotten better. I would be interested.

Lastly, Mo Speights. I really thought he was unstoppable with the Warriors in some games. He's got a great outside shot and just has a nice all around feel for the game. If he was our backup pf, I wouldn't mind, possibly even a stretch 5 at times to offset Dwight's inside game..(granted he decides to bring it next year).

Thought on the Clipp joint?

IMG_9892.PNG

1 hour ago, DBac said:

Only player that i've liked so far is Ian Clark, lol. Mirotic is infuriating. 

But Ian Clark is gonna be overpaid.