• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight trying to leave ATL?

BigDog90

I'm pretty sure there's been a muzzle placed on Heinsohn.  If allowed he go all the way in on Al.  

The man shot 6 FTs the whole series and allowed not one, not two, but three SFs on his team to tally more boards and shoot a higher percentage from the field.  It speaks highly of the toughness the rest of the team showed when their highest paid player has seemingly embraced his soft label.  I think he's positioning himself already for the next chapter in his life.  Assistant Treasurer of the D.R. or some sh$t.

Good to know local Boston media doesn't gloss over his poor play like Big Brother in Bristol.  Versus the Hawks, with an Ugly Anna reference for good measure.  I think the last guy is talking to Supes directly:

http://www.csnne.com/video/mike-felger-tommy-heinsohn-warned-us-al-horford-was-not-good

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I'm pretty sure there's been a muzzle placed on Heinsohn.  If allowed he go all the way in on Al.  

The man shot 6 FTs the whole series and allowed not one, not two, but three SFs on his team to tally more boards and shoot a higher percentage from the field.  It speaks highly of the toughness the rest of the team showed when their highest paid player has seemingly embraced his soft label.  I think he's positioning himself already for the next chapter in his life.  Assistant Treasurer of the D.R. or some sh$t.

Good to know local Boston media doesn't gloss over his poor play like Big Brother in Bristol.  Versus the Hawks, with an Ugly Anna reference for good measure.  I think the last guy is talking to Supes directly:

http://www.csnne.com/video/mike-felger-tommy-heinsohn-warned-us-al-horford-was-not-good

But...he's a beast. Better than Karl Malone, @benhillboy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hazer said:

But...he's a beast. Better than Karl Malone, @benhillboy.

Haha.  I rock with Super all day but he's never gonna live that one down.  

Al has always been on a sliding scale between Bosh and Aldridge throughout his career.  He can't hold Bosh's jock now (first ballot based on numbers).  He and Aldridge are now competing to see who can disappoint and stay out of the paint the most.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

He and Aldridge are now competing to see who can disappoint and stay out of the paint the most.

Never thought about them in the same sentence but they both have issues with clutch performances in the playoffs and of course disappear at the most inopportune times. Ages and salaries are pretty similar as well though Al does bank more at the moment. 

On 5/28/2017 at 0:22 PM, benhillboy said:

He can't hold Bosh's jock now

The way it has gone for Chris we may never know about play moving forward but understand your point about impact, when it counted Bosh was pretty damn clutch in the playoffs and of course we know who is not. Al's rap sheet just added another year of poor performance in the playoffs against the Cavs to it. 

On 5/28/2017 at 8:49 AM, benhillboy said:

My gosh Boston media is no joke. I wish had guys that talked like Felger. 92.9 and AJC don't push the limits.

• Like 1