Dwight trying to leave ATL?

BigDog90

21 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I am done complaining about him. He is what he is. I just hate the comparisons to a beast like Al. Other than that, he's a disappointment but that's what I saw from him in Houston. It really shouldn't be a surprised. Honestly, he actually showed some value this year. He showed that he's still a good rotation player but he's been a non-starter for the last two seasons. He's overpaid but his contract is only for two more seasons. It's whatever. 

You were right on the money on the Tito's Son vs. Dwight debate last summer. Horford is 10X the player Dwight is right now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

Only it wasn't a debate.  We signed Dwight first.  Al could have signed here but chose to bail.  Howard didn't limit our options with Horford in any way.  A lot of us thought that after the whining Horford did about wanting a true center that this gave the Hawks a chance to get a truly elite frontcourt where we could mix and match Sap, Horford and Howard to flash some very different looks that would be very tough for teams to match.

He wasn't talking about that part. He was talking about my direct opinions on Howard. I explained exactly what he will do for this team and he actually did a tad more than I expected but his impact was pretty much what I expected. Of course, several players who had a good impact or just could be effective regressed with Al leaving like Thabo, Bazemore, and Korver who is producing in Cleveland. 

11 hours ago, AHF said:

JR Smith 16 defensive rebounds.  Al Horford 13 defensive rebounds.

That should really be a surprise but somehow its not one. But hey, tonight Al absolutely dominated the Cavs shooting guard J.R. three rebounds to one, must be because it was the all important elimination game at hand.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cavs have LeBron. End of story 

True and thusly Alice shouldn't even try.  He's permanently in the b*tch category with the cRaptors who concede whenever James is in their presence.

And also, "beasts" don't cower at the sight of any player so I'll expect you never to use that word to describe Alice ever again.

No ones saying you can't be a fan but let's get real about things.

Supes has to always go overboard with his adjectives concerning Al.  It's a lost cause trying to debate Supes about Al  The first time he said Al was better that Karl Malone  - I knew it was a lost cause - so  I leave him be.  I just like to remind him ever so often about OJ Mayo.

• Moderators

Fewest rebounds of all Celtics starters in closeout game.  Alice Beast Mode.

Finished the series outrebounded by Love 62-21 (notably if you take that matchup out the Celtics actually outrebounded the Cavs).  

Ended up with fewer rebounds than the Celtic's backup PG for the game and the  series.  

horfoal01.png  "I call that beast mode *&*#!"

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

Fewest rebounds of all Celtics starters in closeout game.  Alice Beast Mode.

Finished the series outrebounded by Love 62-21 (notably if you take that matchup out the Celtics actually outrebounded the Cavs).  

Ended up with fewer rebounds than the Celtic's backup PG for the game and the  series.  

horfoal01.png  "I call that beast mode *&*#!"

My man, Frank Isola on NBARadio this morning.  Joking about becoming the Sees TV announcer said his commentary would go something like ...

"And Al Horford misses another rebound ... gets the ball and he misses another bunny ...."

Scalabrine was piss'd.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My man, Frank Isola on NBARadio this morning.  Joking about becoming the Sees TV announcer said his commentary would go something like ...

"And Al Horford misses another rebound ... gets the ball and he misses another bunny ...."

Scalabrine was piss'd.

Would have liked to hear that.  Boston benefits a lot in terms of perception (since the 1980s) because of the media hub that is Boston (particularly ESPN being local).  Celts went down by 50% larger margins than we did in 2014-15.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Alice Beast Mode.

I swear I didn't see ur beast mode thing till now but just literally made a similar Horford beast mode with a calculator lol...it's a ESP thing.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Supes has to always go overboard with his adjectives concerning Al.  It's a lost cause trying to debate Supes about Al  The first time he said Al was better that Karl Malone  - I knew it was a lost cause - so  I leave him be.  I just like to remind him ever so often about OJ Mayo.

The big 3...

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

On 5/26/2017 at 9:42 AM, kg01 said:

Scalabrine was piss'd.

Wonder what Scalabrine and moreso the livid Celtic fans thought of being down 35 going into the fourth on their own court last night? A lot of media guys have got to be a bit depressed I would think today, maybe not so active. 

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, thecampster said:

The beast had 8 points and 3 rebounds in a closeout against Cleveland tonight.  For the Cleveland series he was 12.4 points, 4.2 rebounds, shooting 45%.....Beast Mode, Alice style.

We have very different definitions of beast

For a fraction of the cost, Taurean Prince averaged 11.2 points, 5.3 rebounds, shooting .558 and only about 2.5 assists less per game in his first playoff series. Beast mode part 2?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Wonder what Scalabrine and moreso the livid Celtic fans thought of being down 35 going into the fourth last night? A lot of media guys have got to be a bit depressed I would think today, maybe not so active. 

To his credit, Scalabrine said they were gonna get throttled.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

The big 3...

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

What no pics of Nik Stauskas and Ben Mclemore?

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

To his credit, Scalabrine said they were gonna get throttled.

What no pics of Nik Stauskas and Ben Mclemore?

That would round out the starting 5....

AbsoLUTE beast, hahaaaaaa! Even Dennis trolling the lil' bitch on Instagram :P

Edited by hazer
  • Like 3