• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Give me one of the Nigerians

I'm in loooove with the Nigerians in this draft. Namely, Semi Ojeleye and OG Anunoby. I almost like Semi better than OG even though I'm guessing OG is the higher pick. 

I dont think i would risk risk waiting for the 31st pick for Ojeleye, but picking him at 19 seems early...

These guys are straight ballers. I don't care about height, weight, what position they will play...they both belong in the NBA and I think both will have great careers.

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.PNG

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I dont think i would risk risk waiting for the 31st pick for Ojeleye, but picking him at 19 seems early...

Yeah, general consensus has him at the end of the first or pretty early in the second. Seems like 28-31 would securely land him. 53% from the floor and 42% from three on five three attempts a game. So when he got the minutes he did indeed really prove it.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/semi-ojeleye-1.html

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

@kg01 we will revisit this! Lol...

#nojeremylambfiasco

Care to make a wager of some sort?  I already got somebody's avatar riding on Millsap's contract.

I shoulda bet you on the Lamb thing.  That dude sucks.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Care to make a wager of some sort?  I already got somebody's avatar riding on Millsap's contract.

Ya I'd love to put down a wager on my avatar. But what are the parameters of the wager on this deal? 

Maybe take a stab at his stats? Although whichever team he goes to will most likely have an effect on his minutes, etc. 

Ill put my money on this dude.

15 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya I'd love to put down a wager on my avatar. But what are the parameters of the wager on this deal? 

Maybe take a stab at his stats? Although whichever team he goes to will most likely have an effect on his minutes, etc. 

Ill put my money on this dude.

Yeah, that's the problem.  There's no real way to quantify my victory in this case. :cool:

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Zumunda is clearly a totally different nation than Nigeria.  So offensive.

Nzinga!!!

Lol...top 10 movie of all time. Brilliant!

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I got it @kg01...obviously a bet 3 years down the line but in 3 years...he will be a starter

Simple bet:

If he's a starter in 3 years I win, if he's not, you win...Honestly it should be top 8 rotational player but whatever. Because what if he's an awesome 6th or 7th man off the bench but is super effective?...

We need new parameters. :-(

On 5/30/2017 at 0:58 PM, Spud2Nique said:

I got it @kg01...obviously a bet 3 years down the line but in 3 years...he will be a starter

Simple bet:

If he's a starter in 3 years I win, if he's not, you win...Honestly it should be top 8 rotational player but whatever. Because what if he's an awesome 6th or 7th man off the bench but is super effective?...

We need new parameters. :-(

Man, one of us'll probably be in a Zumundan prison by then.

Those kids are jacked. I would love OG to be developed by this coaching staff and maybe he could develop a shot. He could end up being an allstar or at least on the the all defense team. I wouldn't want to take him at 19 just because I really like Taurean, but I know nothing about Semi. Actually I just looked it up, and OG is about the exact same size as Draymond. If he can play PF successfully that changes my stance on not taking him at 19.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CP61 said:

Those kids are jacked. I would love OG to be developed by this coaching staff and maybe he could develop a shot. He could end up being an allstar or at least on the the all defense team. I wouldn't want to take him at 19 just because I really like Taurean, but I know nothing about Semi. Actually I just looked it up, and OG is about the exact same size as Draymond. If he can play PF successfully that changes my stance on not taking him at 19.

OG won't last till 19....I want him badly too but he's gone by pick 16 at the latest in most mocks. I don't care if we have Prince I always draft BPA period. Don Nelson style more than Sam Hinke style.

I'd trade up for OG and draft Semi at 31 if he's there.

Prince

OG

Semi

Put the hammer down physically on teams and bully them around. We can be like the 90's Knicks with Oak, Mase, and company.

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'd trade up for OG and draft Semi at 31 if he's there.

Prince

OG

Semi

Put the hammer down physically on teams and bully them around. We can be like the 90's Knicks with Oak, Mase, and company.

If it wasn't for he knee surgery I'd say 100% it would take a trade up but I think there is a very small chance he tumbles. I'd make a trade up into the late lottery for him just because I'd want to see f Hawks University could fix his offense. Then he'd be a star. I also was listening to some draft podcast that said he had an ankle injury he was playing through for most of he short time he did play this year and it seemed to bother him the whole time after that. Maybe he could have had some more offensive game.

17 minutes ago, CP61 said:

If it wasn't for he knee surgery I'd say 100% it would take a trade up but I think there is a very small chance he tumbles. I'd make a trade up into the late lottery for him just because I'd want to see f Hawks University could fix his offense. Then he'd be a star. I also was listening to some draft podcast that said he had an ankle injury he was playing through for most of he short time he did play this year and it seemed to bother him the whole time after that. Maybe he could have had some more offensive game.

Depending on the severity of the injury I'd trade up a few spots to land him as well. Maybe about 3-5 spots higher. I like his size, defense, motor...think he might turn out to be a good pro if he lands in a good situation. If he goes to the Kings or the Magic or some bad organization top to bottom like that he could not develop as well as if he comes to us or the Spurs or other teams that develop players well.