• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Give me one of the Nigerians

Positionless basketball is where the NBA is headed. I don't care what position he plays...all I know is I want him and Prince breathing down foo's necks for the next 10-12 years. 

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's a Sap replacement.  Not saying he'll step right in and replace Sap.  Saying that's the game (we hope) he'll have.  He's not a 2/3, seems more like a 4/3.

Then he needs to be a better rebounder, IMO.  I need to look at his film and see if he was put into positions where he could rebound or if he was kept on the perimeter.  I need to isolate him in rebounding situations.  For me, if he plays the 4, he needs to rebound.  If he replaces Paul at some point, he needs to rebound.

35 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Positionless basketball is where the NBA is headed. I don't care what position he plays...all I know is I want him and Prince breathing down foo's necks for the next 10-12 years. 

Yeah!  Like how you be breathing down the neck of the poor, unfortunate soul in front o' you in the donut line.

29 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Then he needs to be a better rebounder, IMO.  I need to look at his film and see if he was put into positions where he could rebound or if he was kept on the perimeter.  I need to isolate him in rebounding situations.  For me, if he plays the 4, he needs to rebound.  If he replaces Paul at some point, he needs to rebound.

I hear you.  On a semi-related note, am I the only one underwhelmed by Sap's rebounding?

Just now, kg01 said:

Yeah!  Like how you be breathing down the neck of the poor, unfortunate soul in front o' you in the donut line.

I hear you.  On a semi-related note, am I the only one underwhelmed by Sap's rebounding?

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Beware.  There's some skrong language in that vid.  Not saying @AHF 'n the gang should get out the bann-hammer.  Just saying ... Spud2 shld be triple-bann'd for that.